The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Fabricated beef at its finest. Just earlier this week they were buddy buddy. I get selling the fight but you can tell immediately how fake that scene was. Neither guy is my favorite so just want an entertaining fight really.

They going to be praising each other - “such a tough fighter and a champion” after

Expecting Bryce Mitchell's replacement Diego Lopes to walk out to Linkin Park or My Chemical Romance with his emo looking hair.

Holy ****, Robocop got finished as a -500 favorite.

Elbow was clean as ****. My guy does not give a damn about defense. Too worried about spamming that left hand :smh:

Holy ****, Robocop got finished as a -500 favorite.

Elbow was clean as ****. My guy does not give a damn about defense. Too worried about spamming that left hand :smh:

Terrible fight iq. Kadestem was hurt bad than Robocop let off the gas and kicked him low :smh:

And Kadestem litterally threw that elbow counter like 3 times before that one connected. :lol:

I really want to see what Henry's wrestling looks like against Sterling

I know Merab training with Sterling doesn't equate to gaining Merab's intangibles- but for sure that has to help him a lot. In terms of pushing his limits and feeling Merab's 100% effort. I think that's a factor in this fight and any fight with Sterling

Fabricated beef at its finest. Just earlier this week they were buddy buddy. I get selling the fight but you can tell immediately how fake that scene was. Neither guy is my favorite so just want an entertaining fight really.
Did the wwe help write this? Who is in charge of ufc creative?

Hopefully, they have an entertaining match

It's wild looking through Kron's grappling opponents

Sergio Moraes (MMA 170 lbs.), Leandro Lo (RIP), Gilbert Burns, Marcus Almedia (MMA HW), Dariush, Aoki, Tonnon

I guess in grappling lot of these dudes been fighting big names their whole lives

Prelims and Mac n cheese

20230506_184007.jpg

You know who's coming at 185: Ikram Aliskerov

185 will be fun in a few years with him, Nickel and Chimaev

Also, they need to get Aliaskhab Khizriev a fight! He's already 32 years old. What is going on with dude? Come on Dana

I fully believe Aliskerov, Nickel and Kizriev would give Izzy all he could handle. I truly do

I knew it. Phil is what he is but... Ikram's GOT NEXT. Him and Bo, let's make it happen Dana down the road

Who's this commission guy that's trying hard to be a hero? Won't even let the fighters shake hands after the fight

Back
Top Bottom