The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

298 is going to be interesting. Either Volk stops the back-to-back slipping and reasserts himself as a P4P or we crown a new FW champ with braggadocio.

Big moment for them both.

Also wild Max moving up now when he could theoretically get Topuira afterwards. 145 will be wide open if Ilia wins. Crazy thing is he’s also set up grudge matches with Suga and Paddy.

His reasoning is dumb but I would rather see Max stay at 155 and Evloev get next. If Aljo runs through Kattar I would rather see him than Ortega/Rodriguez. Ortega hasn't won a meaningful fight in years. Yair needs 1 maybe 2 more after he whoops on Ortega.

Topuria/Holloway in Spain would be fire though and I might have to pull up for that.

Any of those fights need to actually happen. I mean, Ortega has been out of the picture but Max and Yair are still at the top of the division lol

Evelov is deserving but I don't see him being next at all

Yair beats Ortega and will probably be up for a shot depending on how quickly Volk could turn around for the rematch

Sterling is fine and probably would be ahead of Evelov with a Kattar win if we're looking at how the UFC match makes

Max seems like he's at the phase where he could go for money fights or title fights either or

All signs point to Islam fighting on that June Saudi card. I know they claim the Charles/Arman fight is a title eliminator but depending who gets a bigger win between them and the BMF fight I could see either winner getting the shot. Plus also whoever isn't hurt and ready for turnaround in couple months.

Seems like a quick turn around for either Holloway/Gaethje or Olivera/Tsarukyan winners!!

Why didn't they schedule these fights for 298 and 299? Guess Islam is going to be fighting a broom.

Back
Top Bottom