The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Yall still sleeping on Sean? Sean definitely has the tools to put his lights out in the same way that Merab has the cardio, pace, and pressure to grind out Sean over 25 mins.

I’d favor Merab. He’s insane. He survived that early onslaught from Marlon Moraes (a good KO artist).

Both dudes were so sloppy standing just now but fun nonetheless
Henry is a good striker. It’s just a by product of fighting Merab.

I think Suga has great timing and precise KO power like McGregor. But what happens if he doesn’t KO Merab? What’s his game plan then? Round two without KOing Merab = a submission or dominant decision.

Devils advocate

Very interesting matchup. Neal looked serious even in a loss against Shavkat. I know Gary is talented but I can't see him walking through through Neal easy

I’d favor Merab. He’s insane. He survived that early onslaught from Marlon Moraes (a good KO artist).
There's a big difference between Marlon and Sean man. Sean doesn't throw off power trying to KO you. Man is elite at managing distance and using footwork right now. He is great at setting up and then timing the shots where you're most vulnerable.

Merab couldn't track Henry down that first round. Sean also won't pocket box like Henry did

Back
Top Bottom