The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Screenshot_20240314_083045_Chrome.jpg

Didn't know these were the announced fights for the card. Would be a solid fight night card with Pantoja headlining but for a ppv this **** is looking rough.

Only things worth watching is Caio fighting for a spot in the rankings, Anthony getting sacrificed, and, Brito/Shore. Brito is the goods, that's a real tough fight for Jack.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

Isn’t it weird that UFC haven’t announced any fight for 301?

Or wild they have Charles Oliviera, Alex Pereira, Jessica Andrade, Marina Rodriguez, Figgy and Money Moicano on 300.

Besides Pantoja, there’s no one else as far as Brazilian big names.

I’m convinced they really are saving a spot for Alex to make the turn around if he can wash Hill

Didn't know these were the announced fights for the card. Would be a solid fight night card with Pantoja headlining but for a ppv this **** is looking rough.

Only things worth watching is Caio fighting for a spot in the rankings, Anthony getting sacrificed, and, Brito/Shore. Brito is the goods, that's a real tough fight for Jack.
I looked on ESPN earlier and didn't see any fights. Umm...they better throw Pantoja on there. That card anemic, definitely deserves the APEX treatment.
I’m convinced they really are saving a spot for Alex to make the turn around if he can wash Hill
Jamahal a hitter. I can't see Alex making a quick turn around.

PFL slowly uploading fights from the champ versus champ card.

In light of his KO in boxing last week, do ya think Francis got a chance against this 6’8 monster?

I’m all for a topuria islam matchup down the line. Don’t be scared islam

Movsar will be tough though no doubt. He has a huge ig following but it doesn’t seem like that’s enough for Dana to declare him next

Back
Top Bottom