The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Mike heck saying a lot of people are relieved that leaked stuff didn’t get to come out

I wanted to see these managers get exposed smh

Mike heck plainly saying pfl is ****ed

Lmao

Tried to say when they were getting hype that they weren’t ****

Bellator roster was a blessing tho

Dana doing pods with current fighters outside of the ufc network is interesting

Edit: idk why link got taken down but he sat with usman and Henry

Dawg they had them scared with all the revelations. A few more years wouldve just reinforced it.

I wish someone had the fighter pay out of of the 1.3 Bill last year. They literally profited the amount they’re paying the fighters LAST year. Dana and em sold the organization for $4 billion dollars. It’s been eight years since they sold it. WME will get their ROI in about 15 years and who knows where them advertising and streaming and PPV buys will be then.

Wonder what the other championship fight is on the card?

I listened to Don Davis’ interview on Ariel. Just seems like PFL is giving two looks. The season and standard MMA through two different brands.

That Francis card sounds nice with Cyborg/Pacheco. They just gotta get the word out there (unlike Viacom’s Bellator at the end). Try to move up in mindshare and popularity.

UFC pretty much gets to maintain their monopoly.

Opened up MAX and saw that Bellator was the first thing up on the live section. Nice to see compared to ONE buried on Amazon. I'd have to search the names of the headlining fighters just to get to the damn Amazon cards :lol:

Pitbull called out Pico for a fight next
Probably close to calling it a career. Trying to cement his legacy. Joining Fedor as one of the best to not fight in a Zuffa cage.
Corey Anderson fighting like Corey Anderson. Dana must be livid he let him go.
Bro. This was a terrible fight when Anderson was doing his thing. When Moore was doing his thing it was exciting. Not sure if they have ANY up and comers now in the anemic Bellator LHW division (they moved most of the fighters to PFL season). Nemkov would’ve beaten Anderson again.

I found the Bellator card to be a lil boring due to the last four fights. I also prefer the Thompson/McCarthy commentary. It was probably the young lady they had on the mic. She didn’t really add to commentary. They should have McConnell and Hardy.

Oof. Gallagher just need to retire

He gonna get himself hurt again. He had to fight extremely conservative to avoid damage but still got clipped a number of times

Had high hopes for him. He has zero reach and zero standup and his ground game isn’t as lethal as it needs to be to make up for all that

135 and 145 are full of killers

Fabian always seems to end up in clinch fests but I’m glad he was able to land some shots cuz that fight was about to be a complete borefest

Eblen rematch could be interesting. Edwards has zero charisma lol. Just very bellator all around

Didn’t he already lose to Eblen?

What will be different? Unless he downloads his brother TDD…

Not to say Eblen is invulnerable and Khabib like.

There were definitely some highlights in an otherwise boring fight. Fabian seems to have good striking. His wrestling is getting better.

Didn't Edwards destroy Eblen's face? I'm pretty sure it was close to being stopped or at least that it was gruesome

Eblen went on to get knocked down by Impa in his last fight... rallied to keep the belt

Back
Top Bottom