The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

With Dustin getting that shot at Islam in June I’m assuming:

Topuria gets volk in Australia then the winner gets max or if volk needs more time they just do topuria vs max

Then I’m assuming Arman gets the winner of Islam dustin in October (although max could also get the shot if he doesn’t fight topuria)

Personally dustin getting the title shot is my worst outcome and could potentially muck things up since Islam will only fight twice this year

This whole week I don’t think I’ve heard max ever talk this much trash about someone

He’s been going hard at topuria and I’m for it

after seeing what he did to Justin I give him a lot better chance with topuria than I had

I still pick topuria though

This sport is absolutely brutal

Last end of July, literally just 8 months ago, Justin destroyed dustin and had the world in the palm of his hands

Islam was calling for him

It seemed like Justin was the rightful next title contender

Now he is completely out of the title picture and Dustin is getting the title shot

That is insane and messed up imo

My hope is that bsd gets Justin or Charlie next

This sport is absolutely brutal

Last end of July, literally just 8 months ago, Justin destroyed dustin and had the world in the palm of his hands

Islam was calling for him

It seemed like Justin was the rightful next title contender

Now he is completely out of the title picture and Dustin is getting the title shot

That is insane and messed up imo

My hope is that bsd gets Justin or Charlie next

Blame the ufc man, this is what happens when you let a guy like Islam sit on the sidelines and a division becomes cloudy with contenders. I really hope gaethje got ppv points tonight to make up for it

Blame the ufc man, this is what happens when you let a guy like Islam sit on the sidelines and a division becomes cloudy with contenders. I really hope gaethje got ppv points tonight to make up for it
You in the building last night? Crowd looked packed and felt electric from the start.

Which is why it sucks of the timing with Dustin getting the shot

It should be max or Arman and then the other one gets the next
We kind of knew it was going to play out this way though just off timing alone. The odds any of these guys would jump in to a title fight against Islam in 7 weeks was not likely. At least we get Islam defending twice this year.

Back
Top Bottom