The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I like the quick turnaround for hill

Aside from the 1 punch he didn’t take any damage and still has the momentum from that fight camp.

He’s a dog.

I like the quick turnaround for hill

Aside from the 1 punch he didn’t take any damage and still has the momentum from that fight camp.

He’s a dog.
300 seems so long ago. But if I remember there was some hand fighting, some kicks to the leg from Alex and that eraser and follow up ground strikes. Two and a half months is crazy. I hope he’s healthy.

Man's still got his brain rocked and took heavy shots in the finishing sequence. It can definitely play a part against a heavy hitter like Khalil.

Noted. Ariel. Ariel’s cronies. Morning Kombat. Brendan Schaub. Big John. And other random media jobbers.

Also in media clips as a good “media” guy is MMAguru. 😂

This would probably result in Jiri being more chinny until his diet completely adjusted. But a rematch with Alex is out of the question right now. Magomed probably got next. And then maybe if Khalil beats Jamahal.

Alex's intro kind of goes hard.

Pulls arm back and yells "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Back
Top Bottom