The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Yea this card looks terrible on paper, I like the women's bout but let's be honest it's gonna be lucky to clear 150k ppvs.

I still like a few of those fights leading up to the main event and I wasn't buying it before the two fights that fell out anyway.

Don't forget about Gavin Tucker, he's pretty fun to watch

RDA fight should be lit as should Latifi vs Pedro

Interested to see Gil move to 145 although it just doesn't seem like that's a maintainable division for him, ala Anthony Pettis

Other than that, trash. Cejudo and Reis is a good fight but they'd both get washed again by DJ

Sucks. They've just had terrible luck this year. Last year was a great year, they sold the company and then the cards started to fall with a solid thud.

It might be better if they cut the number of cards they have to better "stack" the PPV and Fox/Major Network cards.

Conor and Ronda made the UFC such a juicy wolf ticket for the new owners

WME is supposed to be a great talent management firm. They should've built "new" Conor's and Rhonda. Conor is an aberration in self promotion. But Ronda couldn't spit a promo. She was built on an aura of invincibility and mass promotion.

You could probably spit at least 15 decent names that can be advertised like superstars today.

The Pride, Strikeforce, K1 and Early TUF pioneers are almost all gone.

Hendo, BJ, Ice Man, Matt Sera, GSP, Belfort, Silvia, Matt Hughes, Couture, Brock, Wanderlai, Machida, Rich Franklin, Kenny Florian, Big Nog, Crocop, Tito, Shamrock, Gracie, etc all gone or headed out the door in a wheel chair.

should've thrown cm punk on this card

wme going to go all in with gaethje. they better hope he doesn't take an L
look at super sage, he was all set up for stardom

Yeah Dana has been absolutely horrific at developing his roster

His logic has always just been a star makes him or herself

he's been way too busy with conor the last year and ronda not returning his calls :lol:
at the end of the day, he sold his shares, so he's probably not too worried

It's not just this year. It's been his calling card

Of course he's not worried, he's made for life even if the UFC somehow went under. He and the Frettitas sold the biggest wolf ticket in sports

Sara bae's face was turning red. Still surprised vieira was able to get the tap. Sucks for Sara since she might've been next in line for the belt if she got that win.

Sara bae's face was turning red. Still surprised vieira was able to get the tap. Sucks for Sara since she might've been next in line for the belt if she got that win.

i dunno why Rogan n DC were suprised women dont have the same neck strength to fight thru that. Ive tapped noobs with that same setup before

Back
Top Bottom