The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Woodley on RDA:

“Well, I’ve got a Gucci belt you can have,” Woodley said during the UFC 215 post-event show. “I’ve got a Louis Vuitton belt you can have, but the welterweight gold, the 14 pounds, brother, it’s going to be a long time before I give that up.”

“I didn’t take (the callout) personally,” Woodley continued. “All I’m saying is there are a lot of guys in my division. They always put them in front of me, and everyone thinks they have the solution to beat me. But I think I’m the most well-rounded fighter. I punch the hardest in the UFC of all the fighters. And he’s a great fighter. He’s a former world champion. I do think one or two more fights in the division, with a great performance like he had this evening, we will see him on the other side of the octagon. At that point, we’ll be ready to roll.”

“[But] I want to fight at middleweight,” Woodley concluded. “So, I’m thinking about taking a trip up to middleweight.”

Jeremy Stephens another one that is calling for Josie, this comes after Korean Superboy recently said he'd like to face Aldo on his return

I just seen that Cowboy said that his teammate Borg should have fought. Cowboy never gives any dambs

This Darren Till, reading more up on him, seems like he might be an up and comer with the Muay Thai. Turned pro at 15 and was nearly killed by a stabbing at a house party in Manchester. After that he moved to Brazil, Fresh Prince style to get away from everything. Seems like a good style fight with Cowboy. Till is 24, undefeated seems like it'll be a fun fight

big fight for luke, alot of new eyes will be watching

dont know anything about dood hes facing, anyone seen him fight before?

Branch is a veteran, champ of wsof. Pretty solid striker, he shouldnt be an easy out by any means but if rockhold is who we think he is it should be a stylistic matchup that favors him

Does this Jones news make the Diaz brothers the biggest names in the business???

did conor mcgregory retire?

jones just got to go all in on the tainted supps defense. nothing else to lose. start pointing fingers and blaming everyone like lance armstrong did.

giphy.gif

This **** still makes zero sense. So is the consensus now that he was clean the whole camp, and then took Turinabol at the last second right before the fight (like during fight week), I guess to get an extra edge? Because apparently Turinabol can be detected weeks or even months after it was taken (see https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...roid-turinabol-ped-ufc-214-daniel-cormier-mma). I mean his own teammate Frank Mir popped for the **** so he had to know it shows up on tests right? Why would he stay clean all camp and then take it right before the ONE drug test that he absolutely knows is coming?

And apparently Brendan Schaub got emailed another theory that he actually meant to take Mibolerone, also called Cheque drops, which is an animal steroid that's supposedly perfect to take pre-performance for athletes, especially combat athletes, because it increases aggression levels in humans like crazy and it's out of your system really fast (like 4 hours), but instead Jones' suppliers ****ed up and gave him Turinabol instead (see ). But even that makes no sense because if it's a strictly pre-fight drug meant to be taken within 4 hours before the event, then why would he take it at the weigh-ins more than 24 hours earlier?

So far I haven't seen a single theory that makes logical sense. If this dude really went clean the entire camp before his fight and then decided the last week to pop a well known easily detectable steroid then I don't know what to say besides dude is just an idiot. But can he really be that dumb tho?

I haven't followed the intricacies of the testing and the substances taken. But I don't know what the alternative is.

Is someone trying to sabotage Jones?

Or is he really just a first class **** up?

Hard to believe the dude who came in talking about being a cop to get criminals and drugs off the streets wound up here.

But eventually actions speak louder than words.

Pretty dangerous of Schaub to just throw out random theories like that, this is not something to play around with for some more podcast hits

Back
Top Bottom