The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Who you guys taking in the Pettis/wonderboy fight? Pettis on his last ufc leg. Wonderboy needs a nice win to get back in the discussion for the division. Should be a fun fight. All this talk of Masvidal lately but wonderboy picked him apart pretty nice.

pettis is a small 55'er who's fought at 45...

WB is a legit 70lb'er with power in his hands and feet, dood has been in there and knocked out BIG GUYS

pettis been fighting for checks for a few years now, honestly I expect WB to get the finish.

we shall see

I dont think max is going to run through dustin like alot of people think...

max doesnt exactly have heavy hands at 45, and everyone hit pretty hard at 55 ESPECIALLY dustin....

I really like dustin this fight, I know max like to get in brawls with the little 45'ers but he's giving up his size advantage at LW, going to be interesting.

A lot of anecdotal info.

Cejudo/Dillashaw. DC/Stipe. GSP/Bisping. Mcgregor/Alvarez.

The smaller guy won the fight. In all of the above, the “smaller” guy stopped the “bigger” guy.

Having said that. Both Porier and Holloway are former/current FWs.

Max is a big FW. He could probably fight at WW. He wouldn’t be giving up height.

Where I think Dustin has the advantage is early in the fight. If the fight goes on...Dustin might get the beating of his life. Max has taken some good shots from Aldo, T City.

giphy.gif

Moraes will be champ and could have been without the suspension. Cejudo would have delayed it, now they have no choice but to give moraes his shot

But i would have loved a moraes vs tj matchup. Damb shame tj probably used something to aid his cut. Stupid

“But it’s just for recovery” lol. Man when people say something like that I know they have no idea how sports/training works. Recovery is everything
10000000000000%. PEDs are used to recover faster which allows for more training.

Also a pet peeve is when people look at someone's body and assume they're not on PEDs because they don't look like Brock Lesnar. You don't necessarily look like a greek statue just because yo're on PEDs, depends all on how you train. See Lance Armstrong

Yeah I’m assuming it was something to aid in his cut. Still sucks for the owner of that garage gym.. ppl gonna assume he’s got them all juiced now.

Tj went from the goat to a joke all within 6 months. Crazy

10000000000000%. PEDs are used to recover faster which allows for more training.

Also a pet peeve is when people look at someone's body and assume they're not on PEDs because they don't look like Brock Lesnar. You don't necessarily look like a greek statue just because yo're on PEDs, depends all on how you train. See Lance Armstrong
More reps, more practice, more lifting, more endurance, more muscle building, less fatigue....... “but it’s just for recovery” :rolleyes

More reps, more practice, more lifting, more endurance, more muscle building, less fatigue....... “but it’s just for recovery” :rolleyes
Sounds like it makes sense for combat sports training. Are these recovery PEDs anything like TRT? Something like TRT or growth hormone is where I would start to question

This is where the intersection science and training get interesting

Cejudo competed in the Olympics. 100% he's used PEDs before. All high level competitive athletes must do

Back
Top Bottom