The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Maybe a liberal hot take. But I knew it would elicit a response.

Honestly I just want to see the Yoel fight.

Also I feel for Kelvin. I wondered why I haven’t seen Till in embedded.
Till was having visa issues getting into the U.S. which appear to have been resolved yesterday and he's expected to be in NYC today. Hope he doesn't have any weight cutting issues (I know the fight is at MW but all that travel this close to the weigh ins could affect him).

you goat after one good win nowadays (or a bum after one loss) and there's a different one every week. :lol: mma has to have one of the most reactionary fanbases around.

Reminds me of reading through the nba season thread after opening week. Teams suck and won’t make the playoffs or are the best and gonna win the chip after 2 games. Then those thoughts change after every loss and win in an 82 game season.

Colby update

”I go where he eats and wait for him,” Masvidal said. “He doesn’t eat at these places no more, because I’m going there to eat, and this little b*tch is nowhere to be seen. These are places that he constantly used to eat at. He knows that I know, so I’ve been at these places, just wanting to have a talk with him, man to man.

”I heard he’s only doing Uber Eats. Not like I’m going to assault him or nothing. That’s not me. I just want to talk to him man to man.”

”Just ask him some questions, man to boy,” he said. “Like, why after I let you sleep on my couch, you ate off my food, I helped you get (MMA media interviews), all these things, why would you turn on me just for a Facebook like? Are you that much of a b*tch? And I’m that much of an idiot. Truly, the mistake is on me, because I’m the f*cker that let him.”

”My argument with Dan and the company is, we’re both men, we both know how to defend ourselves,” Masvidal said. “When I see him, and he sees me, let’s just handle it, and let it be what it is, because that is my city, and I’m very polite to him. Because with the snap of fingers, I could have five cars packed to the teeth with individuals that make sure he never comes back. I don’t do that. I want to handle it man to man. He won’t give me that. I really want to talk to him and tell him, ‘What is your f*cking problem?’ He won’t do that. He’s a coward.

”Just like (UFC welterweight Tyron) Woodley says, he hides in corners when he was at the gym, that’s what he does. But when (the media) is around and a couple security guards, man, that dude is a pitbull all of a sudden.”

”Who’s he coming to see? It’s not that c*cksucker with the MAGA hat talking about Trump this, Trump that, and he don’t know s*it about politics,” Masvidal said.

”A lot of people said that what I did to Ben (Askren) was a little uncalled for,” he said. “Nah, it wasn’t. What I’m going to do to Colby is going to be uncalled for, and I can put my life on that.”

He’s moving up a division so hopefully.

Bigger issue IMO is having to fight being fresh off a flight 2 days before. Dudes make a point of going in early to acclimate.

Colby update

”I go where he eats and wait for him,” Masvidal said. “He doesn’t eat at these places no more, because I’m going there to eat, and this little b*tch is nowhere to be seen. These are places that he constantly used to eat at. He knows that I know, so I’ve been at these places, just wanting to have a talk with him, man to man.

”I heard he’s only doing Uber Eats. Not like I’m going to assault him or nothing. That’s not me. I just want to talk to him man to man.”

”Just ask him some questions, man to boy,” he said. “Like, why after I let you sleep on my couch, you ate off my food, I helped you get (MMA media interviews), all these things, why would you turn on me just for a Facebook like? Are you that much of a b*tch? And I’m that much of an idiot. Truly, the mistake is on me, because I’m the f*cker that let him.”

”My argument with Dan and the company is, we’re both men, we both know how to defend ourselves,” Masvidal said. “When I see him, and he sees me, let’s just handle it, and let it be what it is, because that is my city, and I’m very polite to him. Because with the snap of fingers, I could have five cars packed to the teeth with individuals that make sure he never comes back. I don’t do that. I want to handle it man to man. He won’t give me that. I really want to talk to him and tell him, ‘What is your f*cking problem?’ He won’t do that. He’s a coward.

”Just like (UFC welterweight Tyron) Woodley says, he hides in corners when he was at the gym, that’s what he does. But when (the media) is around and a couple security guards, man, that dude is a pitbull all of a sudden.”

”Who’s he coming to see? It’s not that c*cksucker with the MAGA hat talking about Trump this, Trump that, and he don’t know s*it about politics,” Masvidal said.

”A lot of people said that what I did to Ben (Askren) was a little uncalled for,” he said. “Nah, it wasn’t. What I’m going to do to Colby is going to be uncalled for, and I can put my life on that.”
:lol:

”Who’s he coming to see? It’s not that c*cksucker with the MAGA hat talking about Trump this, Trump that, and he don’t know s*it about politics.”

Isn't he on the exact same ****?

The BMF belt. Crazy that this exists. It's going to be odd just seeing Nate or Jorge wear a belt just for this.

haven't been keeping up with harris story. do they suspect foul play? random stranger or acquaintance involved?

Unfortunately they suspect foul play and found evidence of it when they found her car which was damaged

Last message she sent to her roommate was that she was with a guy, unknown identity

I'm so mind blown right now ...

Ya probably know this, but I just found out.

Back story ... I used to be big into street knuckle fighting ... used to follow Kimbo Slice.

There was this one fight where I think it was a double header. Kimbo took someone out and then his protege took another dude out. Out of no where this kid comes out giving away like 30 to 40 lbs and beat kimboz protege. Kimbo then set the rematch and again he took the big dude out. At that time I didnt know who he was but I was under the impression it was a PRican cat ....

Come to find out it was ****ing Street Jesus aka Game Breed.

No wonder why dude wanted to kill ***** *** Askren, dude is street certified.

I'm so mind blown right now ...

Ya probably know this, but I just found out.

Back story ... I used to be big into street knuckle fighting ... used to follow Kimbo Slice.

There was this one fight where I think it was a double header. Kimbo took someone out and then his protege took another dude out. Out of no where this kid comes out giving away like 30 to 40 lbs and beat kimboz protege. Kimbo then set the rematch and again he took the big dude out. At that time I didnt know who he was but I was under the impression it was a PRican cat ....

Come to find out it was ****ing Street Jesus aka Game Breed.

No wonder why dude wanted to kill ***** *** Askren, dude is street certified.

source.gif

Thinking Jorge takes it tomorrow. Dude has the durability and cardio to match Nate but he's much quicker

" Because with the snap of fingers, I could have five cars packed to the teeth with individuals that make sure he never comes back. "

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I want Nate to win but his speech has significantly declined. He's slurring his words and its pretty sad to hear. Also, he's 34, he's getting up there! I think Jorge will take it though.

Back
Top Bottom