The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Plus she’s a two division champ and beat most of these women savagely, by knockout...

Usman and Covington aren’t needle movers.
Nunes definitely deserves more but as we've learned it's not just your skill level but you're drawing power as well. Didn't Ronda make a good deal more than her in their fight?

The main event is toss up but I think it'll be kinda boring. A lot of pressing up against the cage for the first couple rounds.

If Colby never went the trump route and didn’t make that filthy animals comment I actually might like him

He’s got a lot of cringe but he drops some good ones here and there when he isn’t just randomly dropping trumps name

It’s a double edge sword, if he doesn’t go full racist he would’ve been cut and never would’ve had a chance to go on this little run of his which is probably what you would have liked him for

Who’s to say some other extreme comment outside of racism could have kept him in?

Regardless it is what it is, it’s all an act anyway and he hasn’t went back to that racism stuff

I haven’t had a problem with his build up fight week, I’ve actually enjoyed his act a bit too

Translation: Conor got us that 4 billion so he can do whatever he wants. Also we've offered Gaethje **** pay against top flight opponents but he turned them down

“First of all, let’s not count ‘Cowboy’ out.” said White. “Come on guys, Conor, I mean look what McGregor has done over the last however many years, right? And then he loses to Khabib, in a fight that was you know, when you talk about bad blood, that was like next level of bad blood. You know Gaethje is on his way up too. We’ve offered Gaethje a lot of fights that Gaethje hasn’t taken either. So, Conor is in line next for this title if he beats ‘Cowboy’.”
Conor hasn’t won a fight in over 3 years and a win v cowboy who was destroyed by gaethje already gets him a title shot. Sad

Max vs Volkanovski might be one of those that takes years off their careers. I can can see a 4 or 5 round back and forth match where both guys are taking brain damage

Jessica Eye got it all wrong. Missing weight by 5 pound only to fight like dog ****? I hope they cut her.

Back
Top Bottom