The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Yeah, I don't think anyone should be mad that Max lost that. Max definitely boxed him pretty good but overall Volk landed more strikes, those leg kicks were hard, not pitter pat shots. They deserve to be scored

Volkanovski won for sure, Max was waiting too much.

Volk definitely overrates his “power.” I can see him defending the title, maybe a couple times. I just don’t think he’ll be as dominant as he claims he’ll be.

Who does he fight next? Does Max get the rematch for how long he held the title?

Volkanovski won for sure, Max was waiting too much.

Volk definitely overrates his “power.” I can see him defending the title, maybe a couple times. I just don’t think he’ll be as dominant as he claims he’ll be.

Who does he fight next? Does Max get the rematch for how long he held the title?

Max definitely deserves a rematch

My wife is losing it talking mad **** about Volkanovski talking about how much power he has.
He def looked like he was throwing power shots and for sure his leg kicks were but Max didn't look phased by any of the shots he took to the head, so idk.

Called it earlier :ohwell: my guy Max.

I **** with Volkanovski though, perfect game plan. Perfect execution. Them City KB boys ain't no joke. That should wrap up Eugene for COTY/GOTY

Got Usman here by TKO. He's going to make sure Colby feels that power early. (I hope)

Back
Top Bottom