The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

hated that stoppage

Agree on Dumont, ill give her another chance

No real competition ahead for Nunes
That was Dumont's First UFC fight and also at 145.

That division is super shallow. Fairn looked stiff and had no ground game. Anderson and Spencer have Invicta records. And even at that, they probably don’t deserve to fight Nunes, much less Cyborg. Anderson lost to Holms and Spencer.

Dumont should definitely move back down to 135 and fight low ranked contenders.

Vincent, that’s not a flattering picture lol. Tyron Biggums.

Last edited:
Felicia Spencer is a high level fighter but she seems to rely on her size a good deal and lacks the explosiveness of a Nunes or Cyborg. She and Megan are really the only contenders at this point. Regardless I'd still like to see Nunes fight both at some point.

Would not be a fight worth watching, Nunes has no competition in front of her at the moment.

Am I the only one actually excited for the tony/khabib press conference this week?

Yes!! Just to make sure Tony is wrapped in bubble wrap and in good mental spirits.

The two title fights this weekend are both legit.The challengers could legitimately win.

Really looking forward to the Izzy/Romero scrap. Biggest thing for Romero is if he's able to close the distance and can actually take Izzy down and do what Whittaker couldn't. Still can't believe Romero is 42 with all that explosiveness. Robbie was way too sloppy and played right into SB's strengths.

Damn Izzy was giving the run around when Ariel asked if he had staph smh. Says he isn't on any type of antibiotics tho. Hopefully hes good fight night and doesn't get slowed down from whatever.

Think he had it vs Tony and Gregor. The antibiotics for the staph is known to drain energy. If he ain't taking it tho he should be good. Can't wait for the fight.

Knew I should've copped tickets for 249 :smh: . If all the fights go as plan card is dope. And still a possible Ortega/Zabit being finalized for it :sick:

I didn’t know Joanna had implants.

What’s with female fighters and breast implants, she’s like the 3rd one

You’d also say K Lee winds. Chin and gas tank are suspect.

And wasn’t there controversy over JJ weighing in the Waterson fight because of extra weight? It’s probably to get modeling gigs and social media influence (shrugs shoulders).

Wow that Yan vs Moraes is going to be fireworks. Wonder what they do with Aljo? Maybe vs Sandhagen? Cruz?

kinda odds that one of zhang weili video interview from TheMaclife got removed because violate youtube

Back
Top Bottom