The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Judges for MMA are completely worthless... Unless it’s a stoppage I don’t value decision wins that I do f watch... Pettis was deep in Cowboys eye with that poke... Cowboy seemed very tentative and I hate that in him... Probably my all time fave but so frustrating to watch him not get into his groove... When he settles in there are very few that can combo like him

They’re really playing up Hardy’s skill set for time training. Anik he’s great for 3 years of experience, then quotes 3.5 years by dates.

We all know Hardy has been laying beat downs on women for years prior to those training sessions, so he’s less green than they want to portray him.

Yet he still sucks.

Reactions: OTG
Dana just giving a big middle finger to the NFL by trying his best to have Hardy get over ... Hardy is not a good fighter but Dana keeps feeding him dudes he can beat... I am baffled by this decision of Dana

Dana just giving a big middle finger to the NFL by trying his best to have Hardy get over ... Hardy is not a good fighter but Dana keeps feeding him dudes he can beat... I am baffled by this decision of Dana
Volkov was him being fed someone he can beat? Top 5 in the division and doesn’t even have 10 fights in his career

Starting away from betting this fight. Would normally pick Stephens but no idea how him missing weight affects his performance

I mean Hardy isn't top 10 at HW but I dont think hes terrible either. If he gets a decent guy next fight that may give us a better look. He has some potential at least.

D'oh, i guess another way of putting it is they really should stop force with the blatant Hardy push.

Back
Top Bottom