The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Conor lost his whole spirit brah. Gonna have to see him beat someone of relevance to believe he can be elite

Khabib would have murdered him

stick to football
DEE9B608-6BE4-4569-92FA-791A16C3145F.gif

Yeah mcgregors attitude ain’t there cause he has doubts. Which sucks cause when he’s winning and cocky is when he’s so fun to watch

Conors a business man and a father who used to fight in the ufc.

mans lost his hunger after floyd and its obvious.The bloody beatdown from khabib cemented that this is just business.. he can sleep with a loss .

but they definitely gonna scrap again. although no longer a champion( looks like its not in his future tbh) still a competitor.

My guy blaming it on ring rust now?
In all fairness ... i said this before the fight. Dude always wanting to fight top guys without warmups.

It's a fair statement, if he doesn't put in that work he gets dustin.

That goes for everyone.

Not that i care about him losing.

Damn Dana should’ve just brought in blessedmma and have him go against Dustin. :lol:

Yeah mcgregors attitude ain’t there cause he has doubts. Which sucks cause when he’s winning and cocky is when he’s so fun to watch
Yeah. I like **** talking Mcgregor myself. I am all for being respectable but I like Conor for his crazy persona.

I felt all that stand up grappling got him winded. I mean it happens to the best of them. You just don’t have the energy like you used to. He’s a hall of famer and super rich. His ufc time is just up. Which is fine.

One of the worst fights I have seen McGregor fight. He is either finished business or really does have ring rust. He didn't look prepared at all. He didn't check a single leg kick because he really believed Dustin couldn't eat a few lefts. It's one thing to get rocked and stumble and get choked out. It's another to catch one square on the kisser and look like your soul left.

Have to admit, one of the worst nights of my sports fanhood as well. I am half Irish and Conor is something a bit more than all the buzz here in the states. He has done a ton (indirectly) for people I know personally. Props to Dustin. Hell of a guy and fighter.

Now what to spend this :emoji_moneybag: on though.

Back
Top Bottom