The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I’ll play. I don’t like either fighter more than the other necessarily. Pre and post fight entertainment though is no question.

IMO, no way that was Izzy’s plan. I think Izzy literally thought to himself, “I better throw or this is ending just like the last one.” So he threw and landed an incredibly solid shot. Obviously that still takes some level of skill.

There’s a bunch of strikes every fight that have knockout potential. Most miss, a few land. Pereira got caught. Caught bad.

I’d love to see another one. But I feel like Pereira isn’t gonna be the same. Just like Kamari.

Yall is not bout to make me belive Izzy didnt practice that finish. If he didnt practice and did that on instinct, he is the greatest striker of all time.

You could clearly see in the replay Alex was looking for hooks and Izzy hit him with a slick jab right down the pipe. Thats what setup the knock out blows. I am certain his coaches had him drilling that....back against the cage, jab. Izzy kept going to that left jab, right hook/overhand combo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom