The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

He didn’t call out Sean Brady. He didn’t call out Gilbert Burns. He didn’t call out Khamzat Chimaev. He didn’t call out just about anyone young and relevant in the division. He’s like a vulture picking on rotting carcasses. Besides Usman, he hasn’t fought anyone in their prime. Where’s Woodley now? Where’s Lawler? RDA is on the back side of his career. Masvidal is retired.

Probably. Probably why you do Leon/Belal and then sacrifice them on the altar of Shavkat. I honestly believe Shavkat is one win away. But who knows in this wacky UFC world where Chito is getting a title shot.

You got to do Leon vs. Belal first. Otherwise you're just going to have Belal kill off another 1 or 2 contenders and mess up your title picture down the road.

Just have them 2 fight and sit Shavkat for next since Colby is ducking that fight.

Speaking of Colby, man's has one of the most overrated resumes. Says a lot when what you'll be remembered for is losing a war with Usman.

I dunno. He’s always going to be ranked lower than Woodley, Lawler, Edwards, Usman, GSP, Hughes (who he said vile things about), etc.

Even Belal might technically have the better resume. Usman went on a 15 or 16 win streak. Leon undefeated for 12 fights (11 wins). GSP most title defenses. Lawler a fan favorite. Woodley's rein was a snooze fest but before that he was beast.

Probably. Probably why you do Leon/Belal and then sacrifice them on the altar of Shavkat. I honestly believe Shavkat is one win away. But who knows in this wacky UFC world where Chito is getting a title shot.
I agree , still don’t understand why they gave the title shot to chito and not to sandhagen when he ragdolled chito
Maybe because chito is Sean’s only loss in the ufc . I don’t get it

I agree , still don’t understand why they gave the title shot to chito and not to sandhagen when he ragdolled chito
Maybe because chito is Sean’s only loss in the ufc . I don’t get it
Bruv. You do understand lol

It ain’t about who deserves it the most or merit. It has been like this for a long time now

Vera has 1 million followers compared to sandhagens sub 400k

They think there’s “heat” there too

If O’Malley gets past Vera I’m sure they’ll try to put Sandhagen in there before merab or umar though

1702907060364.png

This probably going to get deleted lol.

Last edited:
Bruv. You do understand lol

It ain’t about who deserves it the most or merit. It has been like this for a long time now

Vera has 1 million followers compared to sandhagens sub 400k

They think there’s “heat” there too

If O’Malley gets past Vera I’m sure they’ll try to put Sandhagen in there before merab or umar though

Didn't Cory get a bad injury vs Font too?

That's why he had to turn it into a grappling match.

Back
Top Bottom