The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Really hope we have 300 on paper by end of this week. Feels like ever since December card ended everyday we speculating 300.

the rock? with all his MMA experience? Really just using his name/brand huh?

The fighters already have to wear his trash *** shoes without compensation. The Rock will just continue to sell himself and exploit whoever it takes to make more money.

Last edited:
Didn't see Netflix getting into live streaming, thought they had just wanted to stick with movies, docs and shows. Will be interesting to see how it plays out next year. Didn't they have issues with the live Chris Rock special?

Who's this King Typo guy? Name doesn't sound like someone to take very seriously...

This is exactly why he’s been such a hit with Americans and more over the everyday man from other countries too

He’s like the true version of colby lol

He’s very Diaz like in a way, able to connect with fans on their level. I always said he was the third Diaz brother too lol

^^^The New Andrew Tate

Didn't see Netflix getting into live streaming, thought they had just wanted to stick with movies, docs and shows.

Who's this King Typo guy? Name doesn't sound like someone to take very seriously...
No different than Amazon "broadcasting" NFL, OneFC, etc. The WWE contract is up this year and the UFC streaming contract is up next year. Content is king. WME/TKO knows it can get guaranteed billions from these broadcast contracts (WWE NXT, PPVs, Raw, and Smackdown) and UFC (PPVs and Fight Nights).

King Typo is Connor Ruebusch, a Bloody Elbow analyst.

Last edited:
Yes exactly. You see how much of it is in our society. He connects with all of them much more than a maga figure like colby

He has a real connection with these types
Yeah I get it

Colby is a piece of **** but it is clear that a lot of his antics is an act

Strickland is a true to the game authentic bigoted piece of ****

If it would get him the belt and millions of dollars, Colby would start talking like Barack Obama

Strickland gonna hate black, gay, and trans people even if we're to cost him his last dollar.

Yeah I get it

Colby is a piece of **** but it is clear that a lot of his antics is an act

Strickland is a true to the game authentic bigoted piece of ****

If it would get him the belt and millions of dollars, Colby would start talking like Barack Obama

Strickland gonna hate black, gay, and trans people even if we're to cost him his last dollar.
I only posted that to say his connection to the fans is way more than I originally knew

It’s crazy

I only posted that to say his connection to the fans is way more than I originally knew

It’s crazy
Maybe I am confused

What I am saying is all that everyman economic struggle talk has little to nothing to do with his connection to his hardcore fans

It is that Strickland has the same cultural grievances as them is the hook

Maybe I am confused

What I am saying is all that everyman economic struggle talk has little to nothing to do with his connection to his hardcore fans

It is that Strickland has the same cultural grievances as them is the hook
Maybe. Maybe not. It’s not worth arguing over since that’s not what I really care about

For whatever reasons he connects with people it exists in large quantities

If you’re saying it’s because all of these people are bigots like Sean then good deal

Mike heck saying he’s hearing that izzy is more open to 300 than he was before

It comes down to if ddp agrees to do the quick turnaround

Strickland vs chimaev on 300 too, do it dana

Idk any Strickland fans so can’t get the qual insights we need. Even a few Trumpers who watch UFC don’t support him.

Idk any Strickland fans so can’t get the qual insights we need. Even a few Trumpers who watch UFC don’t support him.
Whatever the reason are, they are a growing and loud bunch

According to mmafighting their metrics are insane when it comes to Strickland content. I honestly wonder what his actual star power is

Whatever the reason are, they are a growing and loud bunch

According to mmafighting their metrics are insane when it comes to Strickland content. I honestly wonder what his actual star power is

His social numbers were brought up - I’m sure it’s a mix of folks following because he’s a nut job/bigots/like his AMERIKA shtick

All of the above would be my gut instinct

His social numbers were brought up - I’m sure it’s a mix of folks following because he’s a nut job/bigots/like his AMERIKA shtick

All of the above would be my gut instinct
Picturing him headlining 300 was an insane thought

It really could have happened

Imagine his brand win or lose after that

Back
Top Bottom