The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Haven't watched yet so I don't know if he said this all in jest like he does at times. If true, I'm guessing Dana will really announce it Saturday night.

You still think Volk is going to fight DJ after this?

IMG_2721.gif

Love that for Izzy
I like the headlining UFC 300 part. But if we’re being honest…DDP gotta turn around two months from his last fight which was a five round war. And Izzy has admitted to being hurt.

This all would’ve been solved if they had just put Conor/Chandler at the top and never announced the other title fights (besides the BS BMF one).
Gonna catch the ppv in theaters tomorrow, has anyone tried this?
No. I’m sure it would be a nice experience. You didn’t want to go to Anaheim and hang out with the other NTers? 😢

I like the headlining UFC 300 part. But if we’re being honest…DDP gotta turn around two months from his last fight which was a five round war. And Izzy has admitted to being hurt.

This all would’ve been solved if they had just put Conor/Chandler at the top and never announced the other title fights (besides the BS BMF one).

No. I’m sure it would be a nice experience. You didn’t want to go to Anaheim and hang out with the other NTers? 😢
Man a trip to SoCal on a long weekend sounds so nice. I just don’t have the funds at the moment. Yall have a blast tho :pimp:

Let’s Goooooooooo

Massive day
Is volk still the king or does ilia take over from here?
Does Merab send cejudo to retirement?
What costa will show up against Whittaker?
Does Ian smoke O’Neal and call for the Colby fight?
Every main card fight has a storyline attached to them. 2 of which have extremely massive stakes for the fighters.

Can. Not. Wait.

In a vacuum perhaps so but I just didn't want Max fighting anymore of Volk's title defense candidates

That is beyond malpractice

But I hear you
I’m not a fan of how he’s popping off. The Max test is a tall one. His only losses at FW are to Volk. And we’re all dismissing the craftiness of Volk. If Ilia loses, definitely a lot of appetizing fights. And it’s not like he does t have the Paddy fight as well.

Yeah the delusion is high and the forced Conor stuff is really cringe, I'm one of the biggest Topuria fans but it's unnecessary

Hope he brings it tonight

I for one am not counting out Volk in any way besides the mileage he has on him. It should be a war

Back
Top Bottom