The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Swap the tide with something? Ugh. If the most technical striker in MMA don’t got advice…that tells you all you need to know about this MMA versus boxing thing. I already know Ilia probably going to call out Canello and Crawford. :/

But props to Francis. I don’t see any of these Boxing naysayers jumping over to challenge champs or top MMA fighters.
even the three kings all get finished at some point
To be fair, it was in boxing. Not to say power doesn’t have a place. But there is a technical skill to the sweet science. That’s the beauty of focusing on one skill versus the multitude in MMA.

I won’t lie. He should take off six months. I hope that PFL card is in December. Gives him time to heal from the brain injury. But that would happen to Suga, Usman and whoever else was calling out these boxers.

I won’t lie. I wish the Saudis would offer Tyson $20 million to jump in there with Almeida 😂. Straight can opening.

We DID not. Spider is in Tampa 😢.

But it worked out for the best. Just got back from a work trip yesterday.

Excited for the fights tonight’s. Riyad season is over. It’s now TKO season with Wrestlemania and UFC 299/300.

To be honest, you can pretty much say that about the entire top 20 for Paddy. Ain't no easy fights for him. Moicano might be the "safest" fight for him to get in the rankings. Probably end up turning into a grapple match.
moicano got some venom to him

I would say Bobby green, Dober, klose or ferreria are safer

Holy **** he ran thru Michal with ease. That was impressive as hell. Man's had no business being down at 170.

Back
Top Bottom