The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Ugh. Dana injecting politics into our MMA.

I’m sure Ron DeSantis is happy to see Trump in his Miami Florida lol.

Ugh the Legion of Doom includes Sage Steel.

I mean TAM did have two champions in Cody and TJ. They also have Josh Emmett and Maceey Thick Thighs Barber. Their problem is they never had a competent striking coach after Bam left.

Gil up 2-0.

JDM definitely slick on his feet. But the difference in skills seems to be apparent. JDM needs a lil more seasoning.

Maybe he should join TAM to brush up on wrestling and grappling lol.

I mean TAM did have two champions in Cody and TJ. They also have Josh Emmett and Maceey Thick Thighs Barber. Their problem is they never had a competent striking coach after Bam left.
Duane Ludwig was the main reason why TAM had success in those years during TJs first title run. Cody beat Dom but he got favorable matchups to the title and then got ran through by TJ and Duane back to back.

Josh is a good fighter and Macey is just ok but they aren't championship material.

Duane Ludwig was the main reason why TAM had success in those years during TJs first title run. Cody beat Dom but he got favorable matchups to the title and then got ran through by TJ and Duane back to back.

Josh is a good fighter and Macey is just ok but they aren't championship material.
Macey could get a title shot. Before the knee injury and loss to Roxanne, she was climbing the ladder.

Emmett doesn’t even use wrestling lol.

Is TAM a top gym like ATT or CKB? Nah. But still relevant gym and a good option for up and coming fighters.

They just need a good striking coach. And maybe expand into higher weight classes.

Back
Top Bottom