The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Not too familiar with Erceg outside of his last fight but good to see the division moving on from a 5th Figgy-Moreno fight (not that the first 4 were bad just want to see it keep rolling). This card definitely feels like a high level fight night though. Like those cards DJ use to headline on Fox.

Not too familiar with Erceg outside of his last fight but good to see the division moving on from a 5th Figgy-Moreno fight (not that the first 4 were bad just want to see it keep rolling). This card definitely feels like a high level fight night though. Like those cards DJ use to headline on Fox.
all the attention will be on the canelo fight so this ppv wont get much love

I watched all of Erceg’s fights on Plus (which is like three). He seems to have solid boxing skills and BJJ. I don’t think he’s faced anyone like Pantoja. Pantoja is a dog right now, vanquishing Royval and Moreno in his last two.

all the attention will be on the canelo fight so this ppv wont get much love
Maybe that’s why they tossed a turd at the Brazilian card wise. They already threw up the white flag especially after emptying the cupboards of Brazilian stars at 300.
Will be funny if Erceg wins Saturday
There’s only a few major storylines that can come out of the card. Pantoja defending his title a second time. Erceg upsetting Pantoja. Aldo still having it. Or Aldo lost to a young bull.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see an upset. Erceg has elite technique with his hands and good enough wrestling. He can definitely clip Pantoja rushing in and will have plenty chances to pull it off.

But as long as Pantojas chin ain't fall off from the wars, I think he'll eventually find the back off a scramble and choke astro boy out.

Yea Kape really needs to do his talking in the cage at this point. He's starting to become the forgotten man at FLW, I realize the injuries don't help but missing weight is a terrible look also. Guys Tapology page is wild with all the cancelled bouts.

Wow. In 4 years they haven’t been able to put him on track for a title shot

It kind of seems like you’d have to actively try not to get him a title shot seeing as he’s never lost in the ufc in his 6 fights

Bad luck, no visa will do it

Khamzat rise during covid was superstar vibes. Unfortunate how fast that went away with him on the sidelines.

How would Charles return this summer?

Isn’t the only ppvs either Manchester or Perth? Wouldn’t make sense for him to fight on either.

Gamrot is a tough fight for Chucky. He wins he stays in the top contender discussion. But Gamrot is a great wrestler. Great tune up for Islam/Arman. It sucks when everybody tries for the #1 contender tricking off the same guy (in this case Arman and Gamrot fighting Chucky Olives).

Back
Top Bottom