The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Yeah, last month Zuffa sued New York to overturn the ban on professional MMA. Then they announced that they have an event scheduled at MSG on April 23. But a judge would have to issue an injunction for the event to go on as planned. Its a hail mary basically.

Yeah, last month Zuffa sued New York to overturn the ban on professional MMA. Then they announced that they have an event scheduled at MSG on April 23. But a judge would have to issue an injunction for the event to go on as planned. Its a hail mary basically.

Yeah, they're reaching heavy. If I was the judge i'd tell them they were stupid for scheduling an event where it's illegal. You guys think the ferittas will ever just give in and allow their hotel employees to unionize or will they just keep failing in NY?

I don't get these clowns saying dc is scared of jones lol And cats acting like jones washed him...he won by one or 2 rds depending how u scored it

DC aint scared of ANYONE on planet Earth. He fought at HW for Christ sake

However, he's going to lose his belt if Jones didn't lose too much of his talent/ability

Whether or not Jones washed DC, Jones dominated him and left zero doubt about who was the better fighter. Jones outwrestled DC

If dc kept his foot on the pedal for another rd or 2 he woulda took the belt that night. He's shown he has the ability to push thru adversity now. I expect the 2nd fight to be very competitive. It will come down to small things imo

Plus jones will be out for a year and who knows how much mma training he's done...weight lifting don't count

Yeah that layoff worries me

DC had nothing for Jones in that first fight. I don't see how pushing the pedal makes a difference tbh

I agree it should be closer, all signs point to it. What sucks for DC is that if he wins everyone will say "ring rust" 
mean.gif

BTW Page broke dude's jaw with GnP elbows. His hands down style is ridiculous 
laugh.gif

Would love to see he and Wonderboy go at it in a Taekwondo match

Yeah that layoff worries me

DC had nothing for Jones in that first fight. I don't see how pushing the pedal makes a difference tbh

I agree it should be closer, all signs point to it. What sucks for DC is that if he wins everyone will say "ring rust" :smh:  

Well he won a rd or 2 didn't he by pushing the pace and just couldn't grind after rd 3, if he can do that now which after the gus fight looks like it, it can be very competitive

I hope this whole ordeal didn't diminish his skill

He is the rightful champ and one of my all-time favorite fighters. GOAT IMO
Well he won a rd or 2 didn't he by pushing the pace and just couldn't grind after rd 3, if he can do that now which after the gus fight looks like it, it can be very competitive

DC could hold pace through 5 rnds because he was fighting Alex.... As good as he is he's not Jon Jones.

DC is great but if i had to bet on someone bringing a new facet to the rematch it would be Jon.

Before he got suspended he moved to Albuquerque so he could train at Jacksons year round. Before then he was just flying in for camps and pretty much chilling in between fights.

I don't think he'll be diminished at all from the time off.

Back
Top Bottom