The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Yessir!! Dom might be the slickest dude in the UFC. I'm hoping his leg isn't done though, dude is great to watch

SAVAGE COMMENT BY DOM ON FLORIAN 
roll.gif

the difference in this fight was dom's movement

going into the fight, i was watching tj's fights with barao and the thing that stuck out the most to me was that when tj isnt moving, he looks like the rest of alpha male

close fight to call, but you dudes who picked a wash for tj, yall musta forgot how good dom moves
tongue.gif

Dom was MUCH more efficient and had the take downs. Number of strikes landed were about even but TJ missed A LOT.

The entire point is to NOT get hit. Well done Cruz. Well done

Dom was MUCH more efficient and had the take downs. Number of strikes landed were about even but TJ missed A LOT.

The entire point is to NOT get hit. Well done Cruz. Well done
I'm not sure that missed strikes are a part of scoring though? Not saying it isn't a factor but TJ connected on heavier shots

Missed strikes get calculated in efficiency, which should be taken into consideration when scoring right?
Yeah perhaps "effective striking" considers missed strikes. idk

I had Cruz 3-2

Missed strikes don't sway my opinion really, especially if the landed shots are hard and clean. TJ did land some clean but just not enough to convince me he won

i'll be the first to ask...
dom v. mcgregor :nerd:

not serious

dom gonna be out a yr. foot has to be broken. that's gonna be a few months before he can even do any type of training

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom