The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

None of those were as heated. Maybe ronda and miesha, but ronda was more the bully

Its like swimming against phelps or running against usain. Cormier just got to tip his hat and call jones his daddy

Got to go through all the stages.....
Denial, anger, acceptance

I've been watching mma fights for years and years and I can't recall seeing a fight get booed as bad as that Woodley fight. Idk it sounded on the TV but in the arena it was so loud. You couldn't hear a single word of that post fight interview and the fans freaking started the wave and were using the flashlights on the phone lmao.

Had a really good time it was a great card and the only dud IMO was the Woodley-Maia fight.

I've been watching mma fights for years and years and I can't recall seeing a fight get booed as bad as that Woodley fight. Idk it sounded on the TV but in the arena it was so loud. You couldn't hear a single word of that post fight interview and the fans freaking started the wave and were using the flashlights on the phone lmao.

Had a really good time it was a great card and the only dud IMO was the Woodley-Maia fight.

Looked like a damn concert to me :lol:

In my honest opinion though, I dunno why Woodley is getting so much flack for his gameplan....if he went all out on Demian..Demian would have had a chance to submit him.
Reminds me of when people called GSP boring. It's not their fault that they are trying to win.

In my honest opinion though, I dunno why Woodley is getting so much flack for his gameplan....if he went all out on Demian..Demian would have had a chance to submit him.
Reminds me of when people called GSP boring. It's not their fault that they are trying to win.

QFT.

Still not impressed by Woodley. It's like he's just there to survive and cruise to a decision. GSP should have stormed the cage and dropped his iconic line.

What's going on with the cellphone flashlight though?

Still not impressed by Woodley. It's like he's just there to survive and cruise to a decision. GSP should have stormed the cage and dropped his iconic line.

What's going on with the cellphone flashlight though?
Not to be a penis head, but what you expect of Woodley? Yeah he does have a solid standup game that wasn't displayed all too much the last three rounds, but it isn't his fault that Maia is so one sided in his game and kept spamming attempted takedowns. What did Maia go, like 0/26373901 on takedowns? Woodley got an elite takedown defense, he's gonna have to use it against someone that is known for being good at submission.

I think he did that twice if I recall. Surprised they didn't take a point off him for doing that.

I wanted to say he did it twice, but my stream was crap so I wasn't completely sure. But besides that Maia was not strategic at all in his attempts, he telegraphed all of them.

I wanted to say he did it twice, but my stream was crap so I wasn't completely sure. But besides that Maia was not strategic at all in his attempts, he telegraphed all of them.
lol I was lucky enough to see it at a bar with flat screen tvs everywhere

Yeah Maia had no answer for Woodley's strike game, he resorted to half a**ed takedown attempts in the later rounds. His face was already bruised up by the second round LOL

IMG_5633.JPG
Just now got home. It was a great card and the arena was lit as expected :pimp:

:lol: Why did Dana go at Woodley like that. What does Woodley have to do, knock someone out and put them on Dana lap and say if he dies, he dies.

It's funny Silva had boring fight against Maia and didn't get the super fight against GSP. Woodley had a boring fight against Maia and he doesn't get the money fight against GSP. Life comes around in a full circle sometimes.

DC post fight interview might is one of the realest moments I've seen in sports :smh: |l

Anyone who can make fun of that has never poured their heart and soul into anything..

Jones looked awesome. He looked fast, striking was fluid and unpredictable and he fought intelligently. Commentary were getting gassed for DC when he had moments but Jones was out striking him handily until he got the K.O.

And surprisingly he was all class on the mic post fight whether he really meant it or not. He won a lot of people over last night and restablished himself as the best fighter in the sport.

DC should've never been interviewed. Jon kept his promise and made him cry

Dana went in on woodley :rofl:

I agree, Jones was all class after. I think he meant it because if there was the time to be a douche to D.C. It would be right after he KO'd him.

Why would they interview DC right after getting concussed? That's probably why he was crying. Luke Keuchly was crying too after that bad concussion last year.

danas a clown. Woodley makin too much scrilla to retire ro the booth too. hell prob have one fight a year on fight pass now till he leaves

I agree, Jones was all class after. I think he meant it because if there was the time to be a douche to D.C. It would be right after he KO'd him.

Why would they interview DC right after getting concussed? That's probably why he was crying. Luke Keuchly was crying too after that bad concussion last year.

DC realised he's always going to be 2nd best to Jones. That's why he was crying. He had his heart set on avenging a loss to the guy he's hated for over 2 years and he got destroyed.

GSP needs to send Maia a gift hamper for making the fight with Woodley a snoozer. Now it seems he will get the fight he wanted with Bisping.

At this rate i can see Woodley going to Bellator and being the champ for the next 15yrs.

Back
Top Bottom