The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

i mean im not mad at that since jones is my favorite fighter... but kinda crazy how he does all this crazy stuff and gets away with it... but if UFC wont do jack then whatever lol

Don’t care about the fight at all so it’s whatever

There’s bigger things to worry about than a fight right now. I wouldn’t even enjoy it to the degree it deserves if it did take place

This fight would be a better sign of normalcy once this has all blown over, rather than a sign of haste and determination with everything currently going on.

As fight fans of course we want this bout to happen but not under these circumstances with what is going on. I mean Khabib was told fight was likely to be in UAE, but then is told otherwise so he elects to be with his family in Russia. I can't fault the guy at all with our current situation and it being unknown of when things may get back to somewhat normalcy. It could be several months and even extend past summer until the U.S. is able to hold public sporting events again.

i mean im not mad at that since jones is my favorite fighter... but kinda crazy how he does all this crazy stuff and gets away with it... but if UFC wont do jack then whatever lol

Professional, moral, fair are not adjectives to use with UFC.

Fighters need to unionize to counter the moral and fairness issues.

And the company needs to professionalize in order to be regarded as legitimate. When I say legitimate, I mean in the ways it unevenly treats its fighters (like now, the rankings, the way it promotes them), how it disciplines its fighters, etc.

just watched connor/khabib again i honestly forgot everything that happened during that fight before the chaos erupted and man that fight really was fantastic i need a rematch for sure

• Sad
Reactions: OTG
Ain't no way UFC misses the live gate for a Conor fight.

Masvidal keeps trying to push Usman for a fight on the 18th. Should just have him and Tony fight at a catch-weight for the BMF lol

Tony was talking about coming down from a helicopter to Khabib's doorstep like Sting.

tenor.gif

No way 249 is happening after listening to that Tony interview.

They don't even have a location

This fight is too good to have during uncertain times. I rather have both fighters at their peak condition come fight time

Back
Top Bottom