The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

just watched connor/khabib again i honestly forgot everything that happened during that fight before the chaos erupted and man that fight really was fantastic i need a rematch for sure

Fantastic meaning the irish fella got completely dominated and during the fight was telling khabib that he didn’t mean the trash talk and not to be so mad about it?

^^^Khabib is domination.

Besides the Teabau and maybe the Laquinta fight, Khabib has dominated in most of his fights.

For coming off a few year layoff, Conor didn’t look bad. I think he could make adjustments if they fought again AND he had a few more fights like Cowboy and Gaethje.

Having said that, I’d still give the edge to Khabib. But that’s because he hasn’t looked bad except for a few spots like when Porier had that flash in their fight.

Dana White is an opportunist. He will absolutely find a way to put on some kind of event with all this free publicity he's gotten.

Conor not stepping in

If anything rebook this fight in dubai for September with Conor as the back up

Conor not stepping in

If anything rebook this fight in dubai for September with Conor as the back up

Conor fights require a lot of promotion, no ones going to buy into the idea that conor might fight

him being that backup only makes sense if hes already fighting on or around the same card

At this point I have a hard time believing we even get international fight week in Vegas in July

I have no idea when Conor will be back if that's a no go

Yea I'd say Florida or some other state's tribal property where there are loopholes. I believe they filmed Wrestlemania in Florida last week. I

“He always wants to step in. We had a bit of fun on April Fools on that, but no chance of that. Ireland is on a pretty strict lockdown [due to COVID-19]. Me and Conor have no physical interactions. There’s no physical interaction at the gym. Gyms are shut down,” Kavanagh said to ESPN MMA. “To try and rush that together I don’t think would be smart. He certainly isn’t fighting so he has food for the next six months. That’s not where he is in his life. In terms of fun, in terms of fighting and in terms of competition he has all sorts of ideas.”

This probably the least I've kept up with the sport in a very long time, probably ever. Feel for anyone who isn't getting a paycheck and also the non fighters who have lost their jobs as well

WEC was too good

Nobody should be surprised that this company has not canceled the event yet. I do feel for the fighters that have no other source of income.

So many fighters, many prominent names, immediately volunteered to fight in these conditions

God bless their spirits but that is exactly why there won't be a Fighter's Union for a very long time

So many fighters, many prominent names, immediately volunteered to fight in these conditions

God bless their spirits but that is exactly why there won't be a Fighter's Union for a very long time

yep

its crazy that all these other fighters dont think about what happened to DJ and 99% of them will never come close to accomplishing what he did

Back
Top Bottom