The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Kayla will make light work of Pennington. She’ll get the belt for sure.
I think Julianna is the only “real” challenger to her reign. Maybe if Valentina moved up.

But Kayla is probably 155 or more right now.

Her shoulders, arms and back are massive. She obviously has the judo pedigree. A good team. Stand up is probably her biggest weak point. But I doubt she’d engage in a fire fight like Julianna employed in the first Amanda fight.

If folks analyze winners/losers after the card, Diego will be a big winner at 145.

We know this is Aljo’s game. And he’s probably trying to reduce the risk of a repeat of his Suga performance. But DC’ narrative is probably a reflection of Aljo on this night (which has been filled with excitement).

It was a snoozfest for sure but I think Aljo took 1 maybe 2 jabs tops in a 15 min fight, got paid His show and win. No broken bones , no lay off from training for concussions. Got the win and can probably make a fight next month. That's a big win for him I can't hate on that.

For some history. When Jiri came in to the ufc he asked to fight Racik (he was hot back then top 5 I think) a couple times . Racik refused, clowned him said this guy not on my level he a nobody etc. The minute Jiri took the belt here comes Racik out the bushes like Homer Simpson talking about hey let's fight. Shameless.

Sterling should get Ortega or Movsar

But realistically it should be Ortega vs Movsar if we're just talking logic

And therefore Sterling can fight dudes off losses like Yair or Allen

It was a snoozfest for sure but I think Aljo took 1 maybe 2 jabs tops in a 15 min fight, got paid His show and win. No broken bones , no lay off from training for concussions. Got the win and can probably make a fight next month. That's a big win for him I can't hate on that.
I could see them killing a 145 contender if they let Aljo get a top 7 (minus Volk and Holloway).

Aljo legitimately has a path to the title. I think his lack of excitement is his only detractor.
Sterling is such a boring fighter man.
Maybe. But the funk master has my respect. And he could capture a title at a different weight class.

Back
Top Bottom