The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I think it’s funny gamrot was suppose to be the backup to fight for the belt last fall, and since then I believe he’s won 2 fights and still needs to win more to get to the belt.

If Johnny GOAT goes and get back his 205 * [:lol:] crown and then smokes that tea & crumpet eater, they need to just retire both divisions!

Last edited:
If Johnny GOAT goes and get back his 185 crown and then smokes that tea & crumpet eater, they need to just retire both divisions!
John never fought at MW. That’s a full 20 pounds lighter than light heavyweight. I can’t see him ever making 185.

But if he did…that’s GOAT’d. I’d legit want to see Jon fight Poatan.

Alex is a much more dangerous fight than TOM

Lets be honest, Tom is a baby in there he has had only a handful of fights. His biggest win is Volkov or Tybura, not exactly setting the world on fire with his resume. He's just currently the HOTTEST HW (HW is always like this, there's always a hot new guy on the block because the division is SO THIN)

I see the angle Jones is taking

He wants the hardest available fight after Stipe to cement him before he retires.

Alex is more dangerous, way more experienced and has a way better resume than Tom..

you get more juice if you beat Alex than Tom.

NOW if TOM really wants the JON JONES fight he can fight CYRIL, and impressive win over Cyril adds the the buildup of a potential JJ fight...especially since jon just beat Cyril.

But bro, you beat Pavlovich (brand new), Tybura and Volkov and that gets you JON JONES???????

CMON MAN WHAT ARE WE DOING.

Back
Top Bottom