The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

They start off kinda composed and after the first swing it’s over. It’s trash
Not true.

I've seen alot of good bareknuckle scraps lately. Its growing on me. Crazy when you watch the damage a single blow can do when you take off the gloves.

They start off kinda composed and after the first swing it’s over. It’s trash
I like it.

It's more of an organized street fight....just straight hands.

When its no gloves, the whole strategy/defense is completely different....different principles, different energy conservation....these guys are using boxing combinations and footwork to an extent...but this is not boxing lol. Boxing is more of a calculated dance, both guys got to be willing to tango.......this is just a sprint to the knockout.

If paulie thinks he can go in there and "outbox" artem.....I think he's gravely mistaken.

Ariane Lipski bae about to fight.
1EC486DA-4463-424A-9ADA-635C3FB8369F.png
1E14B852-C7EA-442A-A76B-143CF1862E63.jpeg

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

“I want to share the facts with you about my latest USADA tests and how it affects my fight next month,” Sean O’Malley wrote on Instagram. “USADA has notified me that Ostarine, the substance that showed up in my system last year and led to USADA sanctioning me, has resurfaced at an extremely low level in two recent tests. The good news is that USADA says this is most likely residual from last year and that low level is providing me with no performance advantage. That’s why USADA is not re-sanctioning me for these test results. I already served a USADA sanction for the presence of Ostarine in my system, and it has decreased dramatically since last year.

“The bad news is that the Nevada State Athletic Commission has temporarily suspended me while they look into the situation. While I feel terrible to let down my fans who were looking forward to watching me fight in Las Vegas next month, I look forward to publicly discussing my case before the Nevada State Athletic Commission with scientific experts who can explain why very low levels of Ostarine are showing up in my system. I want to make one thing very clear — I have never purposely taken any prohibited substances to gain an advantage,” Sean O’Malley continued. “I will subject myself to whatever additional testing is required of me by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. I want to get this situation finally cleared up so I can return to the Octagon as soon as I can."
His picograms are pulsing?

Brown might be a live underdog at +235

Hes improved ALOT from the first time i saw him fight to the last

DISMANTLED that man. hope yall got that money told yall Brown is reallllly good now. his last loss was a fluke and once again he looks 10x better than his last fight

Zombie got South Carolina hyped :pimp:

Reminded of Korean Super Boy tonight, I'm really glad he's taken so much time off between his losses. Hopefully he can fight on the supposed Korea card in the Fall

DAMN

Zombie always had that kinda power? Rocked that man straight out the gate. It was a perfect counter though so I guess that was part of it.

Also I'm just remembering he did Mark Hominick like that too.

Back
Top Bottom