The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

giphy-2.gif

....going to bed

I didn't realize Deron Winn was 5'5. He said last night that he's 5'5' on a good day. He fights at 205. 205.

:wow:

Edit: I just seen his UFC debut was at 185 not 205. Still though

Last edited:
Yup. During the Tito/Chuck Dela Hoya card, he fought at LHW. A lot of folks commented his size would be a detriment in the UFC. Got the UFC contract. He smartly chose to go down to MW. Honestly, his stature is a detriment. But he trains at AKA so skill wise he could develop into something special. But at LHW, JBJ would destroy him with that height advantage.

Wow I definitely thought Aldo was done. Guy is still top 5 in the division but almost no way he sniffs a shot long as Max is champ.

After watching that short documentary they did on DC with all the UFC shorts I think he has to do it one more time. If he beats Jon it forever changes the narrative on things

Also shocked Aldo is coming back again, I thought he for sure was done. He looked completely disinterested last fight

I am going to laugh if Colby wins and he still gets past over for Askren or Masvidal

Also going to laugh if he looses that bout to Lawler and never gets a real title shot

Such a **** show. Because Dana didn't put Colby in the title fight to begin with like he deserved and instead gave Till a shot he didn't earn, we get this nonsense

Now Askren or Jorge will get screwed and Colby gets screwed again by having to take another fight. Hell, Colby may beat Lawler and still get screwed

Whatever uhh...nutritional regimen Lawler was on before the Askren fight, I hope he sticks with it when he fights Colver

Back
Top Bottom