The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

guys still asking for that bonus in their post fight while the ufc continues to rake in the money

My b, thought you meant the McGregor/Aldo rematch.
laugh.gif

145 has nothing for conor
hell, ufc has nothing for him :lol:

why didnt aldo utilize any kicks?

Last edited:
So many chances that could have been stopped.

Aldo looked so tired coming out for the third round bell. He's carrying all that muscle and he never had good cardio to begin with. Was only a matter of time until Max put the pressure on him

Wow, that was wild.

Aldo was doing exactly what I thought he'd do the first two rounds, had everything going his way

Props to Max for staying confident though

I gotta wonder what's good with Aldo's chin though. That was definitely a clean shot Max caught him with, but he's not the heaviest puncher, surprised it had Aldo hurt so bad, feel like he took way harder shots from Mendes and came back.

Ah well, end of an era man, congrats to Max

Wow, that was wild.

Aldo was doing exactly what I thought he'd do the first two rounds, had everything going his way

Props to Max for staying confident though

I gotta wonder what's good with Aldo's chin though. That was definitely a clean shot Max caught him with, but he's not the heaviest puncher, surprised it had Aldo hurt so bad, feel like he took way harder shots from Mendes and came back.

Ah well, end of an era man, congrats to Max

didnt even realize Aldo was "only" 30. he's had a hell of a lot rounds already. that body and chin has taken a beating, not surprised if his chin is starting to give out

I wonder why Aldo didn't want to throw ANY leg kicks? I mean Max loves to jump back and forth between Orthodox and Southpaw but he didn't want to mess around with that cause of Aldo's deadly kicks. Seemed to me Aldo only wanted to counter and rely on his fast jab. No leg kicks or take down attempts or nothin. Only took 2 rounds for Max to figure out his timing.

Also Aldo looked in better shape at UFC 200 against Frankie Edgar. Maybe he was too comfortable at home training in Brazil surrounded by his family and friends his whole camp. That's all he talked about in the embedded series is that he was so happy to be surround by everyone. Maybe it was a distraction. Or maybe he's just WASHED

Back
Top Bottom