The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Conor gonna have so much leverage in negotiations with Dana after this fight no matter how bad he loses
He could take a "break" for 2 years after this then demand Dana to give him 5-10 mil for a fight in the UFC

I was also told conor wasn't calling the shots back when he was set to fight rda

Go figure

Conor has been in the driver seat for a long long time and everything from here is just icing

Connor prob only gonna get 15-30 mil before taxes. UFC eating up the bulk of his side's profits

It'll be interesting to see the payout. Dana claims conor wants to fight mma in 2017

Manny apparently made 150 million

I wouldn't be surprised if conor came away with a pretty penny even after the UFC takes their piece

There's absolutely no way UFC takes home more than Conor.

If it's 100mil at worst Conor gets 50, UFC gets 50

For an announcement that big, you have to have your logo in there if you're a major part of the proceedings. That should be iron clad contractually.

It's going to be 12 round fight in a boxing ring.

It will be promoted fully by Showtime. UFC will have nothing to do with it from a promotional standpoint. They will do some things for the build up though, like the UFC embedded series.

All the fights on the undercard will be boxing fights; no MMA fights.

The fight will be contested at 154lbs. The size of the gloves will be 10oz.

Drug testing will be done by USADA.

Conor told Dana that he wants to defend his UFC belt near the end of the year, after the Floyd fight.

LoL ... Just like Conor and Diaz didn't make sense and it has been the best fight till day for that not and it made all the sense in the world but no the all mighty I'm in every website looking for info said it wouldn't happen .....

Lmao

conor going to be gassed after two rds. he might as well throw some fancy kicks to start the match and dare the ref to take a point away. :lol:
ya think he goes karate stance? :nerd:

floyd blessing conor with his red panties

Last edited:
conor going to be gassed after two rds. he might as well throw some fancy kicks to start the match and dare the ref to take a point away.
laugh.gif

ya think he goes karate stance?
nerd.gif
I hope he focuses primarily on his cardio. Don't want to see him gas out after a few rounds. The fight can at least have a modicum of entertainment if he can go all twelve rounds.

I think he's definitely going to use the karate stance. 
nerd.gif

conor going to be gassed after two rds. he might as well throw some fancy kicks to start the match and dare the ref to take a point away. :lol:
ya think he goes karate stance? :nerd:

floyd blessing conor with his red panties

There's actually a stipulation in the contract that if Conor throws kicks, elbows or anything other than punches, there will be costly legal ramifications. So he will 100% not want to risk a lawsuit and his payday.

And for sure Conor will be fighting in his traditional karate stance. His team feels not conforming to a boxing style is their best chance of winning.

best believe flloyd gonna bring the jokes in the buildup, mcgregor wearing his whole style :lol:

hope mcgoat gets the KO tho :evil:

Floyd will clinch the **** out of Conor :lol:

This is gonna be so boring.

We are watching this because of the " what if " Conor can land that one punch

Best thing for Conor to do is conserve his energy and make Floyd the aggressor, since Floyd is a defensive and counter punching genius. No point chasing Floyd.

I predict a whole lot of dancing

Most punches Conor ever threw in a fight was vs Diaz, and he gassed

I don't expect much volume

Whole fight will be Conor standing in the center taunting with Floyd circling away from the left.

Conor won't have his spin kicks to cut off the ring, Floyd gonna left jab Conor to death

Last edited:
Floyd is going to beat the **** out Conor. And all while being on his front foot like the entire fight vs Shane. This is a Joke

Back
Top Bottom