The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

woodley blasting him like he did to lawler would be nice to see.
I'd pretty much be rooting for any of the top WW's if they fought GSP

Not that I don't like GSP, I find all of the top WW's more entertaining, including Maia

Last edited:
gsp got so boring to the point that jake shields was catching him with punches and the fans were booing him in canada.

Did they blow up Watersons butt and thighs? I think she's cute but that pic is very unflattering. Pic makes her look manly.

EcstaticGlamorousFugu.gif

Randomly changed the channel to ABC and Hacist Honda Housey is hosting a reboot of Battle of the Network Stars

She looks in good spirit

That's too much. Wouldn't even be mad if gaethje stomps on his skull during the fight. There's trash talk and then there's just being a scumbag. Months back johnson was talking about he'd be willing to kill someone in the octagon.

Kevin lee roasted micheal Johnson bad when he said that lol

But yeah I was hoping diamond would ko Johnson now I'm hoping gaethe can. Johnson has such a weird way of talking trash

That's not even trash talk. Usually you know to leave people's family out of it because they're not involved. You start talking about family members and it gets serious real quick. We saw bisping fight dirty against rivera and melo wanting to fight garnett in the parking lot because of honey nut cheerios.

Yeah he went a little too far. But I mean when he was talking trash to Dustin and also in the presser he sounded super weird. He gets like high pitched and says some out of left field stuff. Then when he was saying gaethje's lip was quivering... just overall strange

Back
Top Bottom