The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I foresee GSP v Connor for the WW strap early next year.

-Dana confirms GSP is fighting the winner of Maia v Woodley

-I think GSP beats whomever and gets the belt

-They do GSP v Connor for the WW belt, Connor takes it then leaves MMA forever as the 3 division, non-defending champ

it's so crazy it just might work

My money is on Jones ... Never liked DC. I don't believe he is in the same skill level as Jones.

But the long layoff can come into play Although I doubt it.

I foresee GSP v Connor for the WW strap early next year.

-Dana confirms GSP is fighting the winner of Maia v Woodley

-I think GSP beats whomever and gets the belt

-They do GSP v Connor for the WW belt, Connor takes it then leaves MMA forever as the 3 division, non-defending champ

it's so crazy it just might work

connor fights jon jones in ireland and becomes a 4 division champ

If Jones wins tonight which I think he should, the Jones vs Brock fight late this year could be a 2mil ppv buy event, big money fight the UFC wants

If Jones wins tonight which I think he should, the Jones vs Brock fight late this year could be a 2mil ppv buy event, big money fight the UFC wants

Why the **** would that many people want to see Jon Jones fight Brock Lesnar of all people?

Because Jones is considered greatest p4p by many and at least top 3 p4p all time, his next challenge if he beats Cormier is to go up to HW, there will be intrigue of the fight with Jones being the more skilled, younger fighter but Brock will be 285 lbs fight night so theres the size differential of probably 60 lbs fight night. Then you will get ppv buys from all the wrestling fans that only buy ufc ppvs for Brock's fights

Why the **** would that many people want to see Jon Jones fight Brock Lesnar of all people?

Plenty of people would shell out cash to see Brock vs Bones. The freak show aspect would come in to play here

Bones has long been hinting at moving up to Heavyweight. Brock wouldn't be a bad first fight as his striking and chin are both putrid

Brock is still a name that people would buy, of course not as big as he once was.. but when facing a guy like Jones, it'd be a huge PPV event. Probably the next best thing to a Conor vs Whoever fight

Even if Bones loses tonight I believe that he vs Brock would still do huge numbers

No idea why people still give a **** about Brock in MMA, juice head wrestler that doesn't like getting hit.

As far as Jones-Cormier, I don't see the improvement from Cormier since the first fight that makes me think he's gonna perform much different. Cormier is gonna be who he is which is still an elite guy, but I think the big difference tonight is gonna be post-USADA, one year layoff Jones. I'm only on the fence because of that, not because I think Cormier is really improved like he's been repeating over and over. Gonna be very interesting to see how this plays out

Back
Top Bottom