The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

In case yall missed: Conor giving that work to 2x boxing world champ Paulie Malignaggi. Mystic Mac :pimp:

think it wasn't him knocking and doubting conor's skill initially, but basically saying he shouldn't get the chance to fight floyd. that basically trying to block conor from his HUGE payday

Those vids tell me that Pauli is in horrible shape more than anything. Looks like he buckled from exhaustion in the 2nd vid.

I'm not mad at Conor though, power in the left hand and accurate as always.

Pauli must be suuuuuper heated at these leaking. Unless it's all an elaborate rouse :nerd:

In case yall missed: Conor giving that work to 2x boxing world champ Paulie Malignaggi. Mystic Mac :pimp:

15 seconds of video from 12 rounds of which the first vid only shows any real "work".

Good God everything about this fight is a **** show.

Can we just keep this nonsense in the other thread?

Did see a nice straight left though. But if you've watched Conor fight, that shouldn't be a surprise.

For those of you that enjoy intelligent conversation about MMA.....

Kind of disappointed that Fightland hasn't been updated at all since July 20th.

Wondering if Vice pulled the plug on it, which would be a shame.

Watched liddell vs overeem for the first time. Fight was lit. That was a good tournament.

Dude was lean. He was young and the heavyweight division over there was filled with monsters. I don't blame him for not wanting to get destroyed but lhw was filled with beasts too.

Bruh... those videos show me is going to be an easy fight for Floyd ... such horrible footwork from Conor.

Bruh... those videos show me is going to be an easy fight for Floyd ... such horrible footwork from Conor.

Could also be shenanigans to have people think his boxing fundamentals are garbage. But if he does perform like trash in the ring, people better not be talking about him getting another boxing match.

there isn't anything that conor could have done in an open workout to make people think it wouldnt be an easy fight for floyd

he'll be fine, people don't watch him fight in the ufc and go "look at that mediocre footwork" - no, they watch him pick people apart

there isn't anything that conor could have done in an open workout to make people think it wouldnt be an easy fight for floyd

he'll be fine, people don't watch him fight in the ufc and go "look at that mediocre footwork" - no, they watch him pick people apart
Put your money where your mouth is ....

My friend bet me $150 that Conor wouldn't win 1 round. I took the bet, hoping that Conor steals one of the early rounds.

Sterling shooting his shot

His logic is shaky at best. Rivera was outstriking almeida who is hands down a better striker than sterling

Can't blame sterling for the call out though

Rivera shouldn't be going backwards but it's a good match up between 2 young guns.

UFC should probably intelligently pace them both though.

Back
Top Bottom