The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

DC was great in 2 divisions.

We all saw what happened when honda faced fighters with good grappling defense and good striking. Before that her opponents were pretty one dimensional.

Reactions: OTG
DC one of the best to ever do it, stay mad.

Again, if he thought he could beat DC clean, why risk his entire legacy/money/etc by taking stuff?

And YOU literally just typed MY level of comprehension is low?

LOL.

Thanks for the laughs day in and day out, man.

You're truly special.
You're welcome ... You can't make me mad. Everything you have said is pure comedy .. in regards to Cormier level of greatness is debatable but if you can't accept that fact .. then is cool ... I understand.

Still didn't have anything to say about everyone else that were doing PED .

I'm special cause I disagree with you and I'm making valid arguments .. You have yet to make one ....

Stay up guppy ...

DC was great in 2 divisions.

We all saw what happened when honda faced fighters with good grappling defense and good striking. Before that her opponents were pretty one dimensional.
Dan Henderson
Rumble
Mir
Nelson
Gus (split)

Are notable wins but if you talk about one dimensional... they too expect Gus are one dimensional and or over the hill ....

Not his fault ... again I don't see him being great. Great is INK even with a fail drug test ....

Btw as much acclaim you guys give Cormier .. I don't see why you guys bash TWoodly ...

Ronda was a champion and she was walking thru the division ... How is she not great then? LoL

Picking and choosing ...

Ronda is arguable but i personally don't see her as a great. More iconic than anything.

What goes against her is the level of competition and her inability to overcome adversity once she was beaten.

DC's wins at HW are more legit than anything Ronda has done in MMA. Never mind his work at 205 which is a deeper division.

Ronda is arguable but i personally don't see her as a great. More iconic than anything.

What goes against her is the level of competition and her inability to overcome adversity once she was beaten.

DC's wins at HW are more legit than anything Ronda has done in MMA. Never mind his work at 205 which is a deeper division.
And you are entitled to your opinion although some would disagree and you do make a good argument.

In my case I see that argument and I agree that she's not a great the same way I don't see Cormier as a Great.

Furthermore ... yes JBJ tested positive ... he was still in a big layoff and still came back to beat Cormier in convincing fashion.

If being one of the best lhw's of all time doesn't make you great then the definition of great has changed.

People aren't going to take them if they don't receive benefits from it. Could be strength, recovery, or some kind of edge / roid rage.

People aren't going to take them if they don't receive benefits from it. Could be strength, recovery, or some kind of edge / roid rage.
What are we even arguing anymore?

Jones was only able to beat Cormier because he was PED the second fight and on actual drugs the first? Or that Cormier is better than Jones and he is a great?

Hmmm

You're the one who is saying Cormier isn't great. You said jones beat him in convincing fashion the second time. Are we supposed to believe him being on something didn't help his performance?

You're the one who is saying Cormier isn't great. You said jones beat him in convincing fashion the second time. Are we supposed to believe him being on something didn't help his performance?
He beat him twice ... period ...

Both clear victories ...

Cormier is not great ... if he is Great then let's talk about every other great fighter in MMA.

Umm, the second fight wasn't a clear victory since he tested positive. It's the reason it is a no contest and the belt is back to DC. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he isn't great or that he didn't face a cheater in jones.

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom