The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Now you folks are being intentionally obtuse. It works both ways. Every new contender can’t just magically become this mythical unicorn where they’ll “definitively make him tap”

Everyone isn’t going to run at Conor until they end up doing it. So the same way you can feel well “if Tony gets on the ground, he’ll submit” there should be no problem in others countering that point

Nah your whole attitude towards it was sideways from the get go and I'm cool with ya Brodie. It is what it is

I'm a fan of Conor too, there's just others who are bigger fans I guess

Dudes really get in their feelings over this guy :lol:

I'm not one for hypotheticals anyway. I just want that fight to happen next. Tony's earned it.

But we shall see.

TJ was gonna come down to 125, but DJ was scared of getting his streak broken, so he asked for a can in Borg.

I see this a lot, but if I recall DJ said HE WOULD FIGHT TJ but he wanted guaranteed money if TJ didn't make weight. UFC said nah you're gonna fight, and DJ was like da **** I am.

I think PVZ is cute but that pic is def an odd choice. I mean i'm sure she could prob just model and make a decent living...

Hmm seems like this could mark the end of Hunt's UFC career, he kind of snitched on himself it seems. I could see him trying to end his UFC contract and then going to Bellator or even Rizin to fight in Japan.

Also interesting that Werdum stepped in to replace Hunt, I know he took virtually no damage last fight but just expected him to fight a top 5 next.

DL8bARoUIAEuBCY.jpg

8rWSPVW.gif

^^Great matchup, I wonder if RDA wins do they give him the next shot, though could also potentially see Masvidal getting a shot with an impressive win over Thompson.

Robbie didn't seem the same in that last bout against Cerrone, also thought that'd be fireworks and it fell flat. It's a Fox card though so I'm not mad

The 2nd half of the year has been super fuego for fights announced fights, considering the 2nd half of the year kicked off with Gaethje vs Johnson.

What was your favorite fight from the first half of 2017?

Mine goes to Aldo v Holloway

Back
Top Bottom