The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

listening a little of cat zingano on rogan...she really should consider stepping away from the sport. seems like she still has effects of brain damage

yeah Cat is one of my fav female fighters, but she should hang it up if she loses her next fight. That brain damage is no joke.

Even Fat Boy knows that victory was fugazi

While Till may not have beaten WB by much (or at all depending on how you judged it) I wouldn't exactly call the decision a robbery. Plus the fight itself was very lackluster with the only exciting moment coming in the 5th. No one is dying to see them run it back. Just make Till/Usman for next #1 contender in the fall. I get that Till didn't make weight which reflects poorly on him at WW but he's still an up and coming star who fans could really get behind.

Paige definitely going the UFC Ronda route. She been getting some more muscle and not in a good way imo. Her ******* look great tho

Lawler coming off a loss and over a year out of competing doesn’t deserve till

Let him come back against another veteran

Till can’t wait that long, give him usman or the loser of rda/covington in October or November

Anything else is going backwards

Right but I thought something else might have happened since Joe addressed the slapping comments.
On a phone interview dude said him and Joe were gonna "have a convo face to face no podcast needed." Thought that something else might have happened.

Edit: Oh and he called him an "unprofessional nerd"...

Right but I thought something else might have happened since Joe addressed the slapping comments.
On a phone interview dude said him and Joe were gonna "have a convo face to face no podcast needed." Thought that something else might have happened.

Edit: Oh and he called him an "unprofessional nerd"...
I’d actually pay to see a fight between old man Rogan and Colby. If rogan lands of those kicks from outer space rip

Back
Top Bottom