The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Conor nate will happen at some point most likely, definitely need to see that again

Conor khabib is already on some other stuff though too, they both made it personal, or at least have been promoting it as such

Can’t imagine Conor giving either Eddie nor Dustin a rematch, but I’d enjoy seeing Dustin get a chance for revenge. Conor got in his head so much the first time lol

If Connor only has 2-3 fights left, he’ll probably fight Khabib, Diaz and another lucrative affair.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s card.

Daley vs Page is one of the best fights Bellator can make/promote.

If...I were them...capitalize on Fedor/Sonnen, McDonald/Mousasi and Page/Daley to fuel a Bellator resurgence.

Sign Nick Newell. He want to fight. Let him.

It would be nice to get back their former WW Champ, Ben Askren. But that’s probably not going to happen.

The heat between Daley and page is real

It’s also the perfect style matchup as well as old dog vs newish

Yessir. Pass the torch.

Just like Stylebender/Spider is the perfect fight.

Admittedly, Daley dropped a turd in his last fight with not being able to deal with Fitch’s grappleduck. Don’t understand how a modern WW would not at least have good grappling counters after GSP dominated for so long. Following that with Askren, Hendricks, Woodley, etc.

Two and a half hours away from the card tonight on regular Fox

I guess there were to be 32 Big Fox cards on their deal. We have now reached UFC on Fox 30. Only 2 more remain

It's wild to me that Diamond is on the cusp of being considered for a title shot. After his journey at 145, getting derailed by Conor and then moving back to 155 and being brutally KO'd by Johnson....

Really happy for him and hope he can either get a fight with Tony or a title shot with a win

Back
Top Bottom