The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

pink goof was sweating like a mf until his love showed up... he's swooning now. :lol:

That reach advantage has always worked very much in Conor's favor.

Curious to see if it does again tomorrow.

Dana saying he'd have no issue making Dustin vs Nate a 5 round fight was good to hear

As long as Khabib can fight I don't think his weight will matter. Conor gonna fight him anyway. Just make the walk Khabib. History needs this

Everyone thought nate was in Conor’s head in the rematch, and that Conor would fight emotional too

It’s a tactic now to act extra and seem one way. Except i think coloring book was overly emotional with Cruz but calmed down bbefore their fight and won.

Whether you like him or not, Conor has an extraordinary quality of being very likeable despite what he says, and seems to be truly a humble person when you cut out the entertainment ****. I guess you can call it charisma, but no matter what he says I find myself rooting for him more and more

This guy selling the fight, entertaining the fans all while cutting the biggest athlete product promo of all time

Whether you like him or not, Conor has an extraordinary quality of being very likeable despite what he says, and seems to be truly a humble person when you cut out the entertainment ****. I guess you can call it charisma, but no matter what he says I find myself rooting for him more and more
This
But I'm rooting for Khabib just cause Conor fans piss me off :lol:. Conor fights are like St. Patricks Day. Everyone is Irish all of a sudden.

If I were a betting man thought I would put my money on Conor regardless of vegas odds. He just looks good in the training videos imo.

Speak for yourself.

I think he's a corny, racist, try hard.

I hope Khabib beats dude to a pulp.

Back
Top Bottom