The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

:rofl::rofl::nthat: This is exactly the result I wanted after Drake bathed himself in the flag of Ireland
Adonis when he saw Conor tap....
BHV.gif

"I dO MaRTiaL ArtS" this aint a **** swingin contest but if you want to make it one I got a state chip in wrestling and belted through taekwondo but I'm not using that as an argument. Gleison Tibau was the guy I'm talking bout, back in 2012. Edson got washed. now shut up and take your loss b
My loss? Bruh I been one of Conor's biggest opposors in here lmao for. You just sounding dumb

Gained so much respect for Khabib tonight. Dude was highly pissed cause he wasn't able to rip sons head off. Connor is extremely comfortable disrespecting his opponents race, culture, upbringing, beliefs, etc. with little to no repercussions. A huge reason why his fanbase is so big because it's many people that love and try to emulate those same type of behaviors on a daily basis outwardly or covertly. Son is a disgusting human and he obviously ****ed with the wrong one and didn't know how to handle it AT ALL

I’m just a casual fan so I know almost nothing :lol: but that one punch seemed like his only power punch and his other punches seemed like there wasn’t really any power to it and khabib went back to grappling. So what would be a counter to a grappling fight style?
The obvious answer is striking but it's purely circumstantial with matchups. Khabib isn't as one dimensional as cats think, he's just THAT good at wrestling.

And his boxing is sneaky good. He doesn't need to be a great striker. Just good enough to set up his takedowns. When he has great, it opens up the strikes and vice versa.

Like play action in footbalp

Back
Top Bottom