The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

JJ’s background is wrestling bjj and judo but he’s extremely unorthodox striking style. It’s muay thai with a twist of spinny **** in it :rofl:
Yeah I was hesitant to call it straight up muay Thai. He does like to utilize a lot of kicks, especially low one's to the knee. Is that typically seen in MT?

Dana saying the Governor was in the building and had to run out :lol:

Khabib done man. Hate to say it buy he not fighting for a WHILE

Khabib intentionally getting kicked out of the US so that the big money rematch has to be in Moscow :nerd:

My guy Khabib hit son with the flying punch off the turnbuckle like WWE :rofl::rofl:

Khabib channeling his inner Macho Man.

LHucii7.gif

Yeah I was hesitant to call it straight up muay Thai. He does like to utilize a lot of kicks, especially low one's to the knee. Is that typically seen in MT?
yea the heel shots at the thigh and around knee area is also in muay thai. Lots of stomps iirc but im not well versed in muay thai. I just know my grappling, and far east martial arts really well. that south asian martial arts and bjj are something not really within my realm of knowledge to really speak on.

if khabib were to get suspended by nevada, theres no way the ufc would go around that by booking him in another country

ufc got it tough enough in nevada

They ask Dana directly if he is gonna ask fighters to chill on the ethnic insults, and he just plays it off as "it is part of the game, they do it in all sports"

:lol: See why I laugh at the misfortune of these clowns.
Ironically Dana and the ufc are drowning in espn money and Dana still drowning in the new ownership money. He still good lol

Back
Top Bottom