The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

They ask Dana directly if he is gonna ask fighters to chill on the ethnic insults, and he just plays it off as "it is part of the game, they do it in all sports"

:lol: See why I laugh at the misfortune of these clowns.
I’m like bruh what are you talking about

What kind of trash talk like that is going on in the 3 major sports that isn’t dealt with swiftly and harshly

Dana is delirious

Dana prob told these fools before the fight for the winner to wild out after the fight for more attention lol.

its interesting how before the fight, both fighters were asked if they would shake hands after and they both said no

these dudes are usually respectful to their opponents after the fight, but it just goes to show how serious this was

Tony vs nate for the interim belt. I’ve decided already that’s what I want if khabib gets suspended for a year

Hate it had to be diamond losing but yeah

its interesting how before the fight, both fighters were asked if they would shake hands after and they both said no

these dudes are usually respectful to their opponents after the fight, but it just goes to show how serious this was
Yes, yes exactly. And I’m sure Conor’s camp will be even more incensed after all of this. Not going away even with Conor losing anytime soon

Do4eV1EX4AM0ke6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom