The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

“Khabib fans are attempting to smear me in an attempt to justify his actions,” Danis told ESPN. I have never and would never denigrate anyone’s religion. I look forward to the results of the Nevada Gaming Commission [sic]’s investigation which will reject this bulls*it claim and put the blame where it belongs.”

what else is he going to say? wasn't it the fans that were sitting up front that mentioned the slurs. doesn't ufc mic up both corners? it won't be difficult to prove his innocence or guilt

I read somewhere he mentioned something about khabib being “backwards”. Pretty obvious slight to his religion

Khabib don’t care bout money, that’s the scariest type of person

Dana shouldn’t fire any of those guys but they did enter the cage. What’s ironic is that if they simply went around the cage to help khabib it doesn’t “look” as bad. Conor threw the first punch but it’s all intstinct. Wouldn’t been able to throw that punch if the guy wasn’t in the cage. Again though nobody should be fired over this

khabib can live comfortably off what he's made already whether they give him his final purse or not
dana better capitalize on khabib growing popularity. i think he is loving all this ufc attention :lol:

Last edited:
I think almost everybody has.

Wonder what the reaction will be when people actually start learning more about him tho. Like how him and his bros were laughing at homeless people in the streets while asking them to do push-ups for cash.

And I think Conor’s douchebaggery has overshadowed the douchebaggery of him and his crew surrounding Artem first.

And it’s not like he’s not a **** talker himself, I remember the days when he couldn’t keep Anthony Pettis’ name out of his mouth. Then apparently they were sat next to each other on a UFC bus and it was all cordial :lol:

And he’s linked in with a questionable dictator and some more shady characters. He’s far from the new MMA sweetheart :lol:. More like a likeable villain.

But that aside, can’t say I haven’t enjoyed his antics the last couple days, definitely gained a lot of respect for him. Especially if he’s truly willing to quit fighting for the UFC if his boy gets cut. Gotta respect that he stands on his word.

Last edited:
Josh Thompson said before the fight that he wanted to beat Danas Poster Boy and dip... He isn't concerned about anything from after the finish... Conor threw the first two punches inside the octagon but got his check 5 mins after he left the arena... Dana won't be able to bully his way through Khabibs team... Would suck to never see him fight in there again at age 30 but would also love to know how many fights he has left under the UFC contract

Conor messed with the wrong one. Khabib really is about that life and cut from a different cloth.

"We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing."

Chills.

khabib can live comfortably off what he's made already whether they give him his final purse or not
dana better capitalize on khabib growing popularity. i think he is loving all this ufc attention :lol:

And other promotions will gladly pay him to be their top dog.

Respect. Fan or not you can’t bebagainst anything he just said. Dana White ****ed up and thought the money would control him. Dude has a huge following now and can go anywhere to make money

Khabib lives in Russia and knows Putin personally, y'all think he's dependent on $2 million and UFC? What else he got to prove? He's on legend status right now.

Back
Top Bottom