The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn, just shipping Demetrius out huh, that’s crazy.

Have always been interested in seeing Askren in the UFC. I don’t know if him finally getting his shot at 34 years old is ideal but whatever. Might be interesting.

Although I’m assuming him and Woodley would never fight, so I wonder how they plan on utilizing him.

Yoooo that’s crazy. TRADES?!

Dana needs to hit up Scott Coker and try to see he can pry Venom Page from Bellator. Colby Covington and Jorge Masvidal would be a good starting point

Wow never thought we'd see a trade like this. Though sounds like there's still work to be done for it to actually get made. Have to wonder what DJ is thinking. After they threatened to dissolve the FLW division you just knew that wasn't the end of his saga. They might as well close that division without DJ, he wasn't a draw and I'm sure even less people care about Cejudo.

DJ beeeeen done with the UFC. seems like now their done with him since he wont fight TJ w/o his ppv points

Damn, first Eddie. Now DJ. Gonna miss those two.

Just gonna be honest with myself and say I'm not gonna go out of my way to watch ONE :lol:

Would rather see Askren vs Khabib at this current moment.

But still wanna see him vs GSP at some point

Also, reddit is too damn funny.
-The comments about 98% Askren have me weak.
-Also, one dude's name is Eddie "Don't let your dog out around me" Alvarez :rofl:
-"DJ vs Gabi, the super fight we need" :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Damn, if I were DJ I would’ve at least bagged the Cejudo rematch before agreeing. Coming off such an entertaining close fight, wouldn’t the interest FINALLY be there for a title fight?

Damn, if I were DJ I would’ve at least bagged the Cejudo rematch before agreeing. Coming off such an entertaining close fight, wouldn’t the interest FINALLY be there for a title fight?
ummm.. no. haha no one likes ****** fights. way its always been. something about the ring girls being bigger than the fighters that lessens the expierence

size of those dudes don't lessen it for me... **** definitely better than wmma.

oh for sure everyone in this thread loves DJ, and TJ etc. but we are not the causuals theyre pandering to.

i love the way the way the flyweights move n string together combos. ppl wanna see vicious KOs and jus intimidating people tho. I.E Why Greg Hardy is gettin a contract

Back
Top Bottom