The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Now the debate begins: jacare or Adesanya for next title shot

I wouldn’t be mad at either choice, I don’t think jacare (nor Chris) have anything for Whittaker. Gastelum, yes

Now the debate begins: jacare or Adesanya for next title shot

I wouldn’t be mad at either choice, I don’t think jacare nor Chris have anything for Whittaker. Gastelum, yes
Make Chris and Luke again

Izzy and Jacare? They could probably fight not too long after Gastelum vs Whittaker because that's not until February I believe

weidman needs to retire. the delayed shutoff there was kinda scary. he kinda has a bisping eye now too after what luke did to him. him n his pops need to retire off into the catskills

Make Chris and Luke again

Izzy and Jacare? They could probably fight not too long after Gastelum vs Whittaker because that's not until February I believe
Yes Chris and luke for sure, jeez if Chris can muster up yet another climb

Adesanya vs jacare could be a thing, I personally would just choose one looking at the division

It's HW. Hard to predict these fights because literally the entire division has the power to put each other out.

DCs HW power is insane, he knocked out Stipe coming out the clinch. But Derrick Lewis is the biggest dude he's ever fought

weidman needs to retire. the delayed shutoff there was kinda scary. he kinda has a bisping eye now too after what luke did to him. him n his pops need to retire off into the catskills
that **** came from that monster yoelito :lol:

Back
Top Bottom