The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

I almost forgot BJ was fighting on 232. Just checked the Wiki page and he's fighting the extremely one dimensional Ryan Hall (bjj practitioner whose striking is terrible) on the prelims. Hall's fight with Gray Maynard was terrible. Fully expect this one to be Hall just laying there trying to temp BJ into his guard. As a BJ fan I hope he can get the finish.

I wonder how people are gonna look at BJ down the line. He’s basically tarnishing his legacy now, and his record won’t show it, but in his prime dude was a beast

dana also let fat, washed james toney fight. The athletic commissions deserve blame though. Unless they're like hendo or randy, someone in their mid-40s shouldn't be cleared to fight.

Chuck was poppin big **** about how he wanted to fight Jon Jones too :lol:. I halfway thought he was gonna look ok against Tito ‍♂️

Would’ve been legalized first degree assault if he fought Bones

Chuck was poppin big **** about how he wanted to fight Jon Jones too :lol:. I halfway thought he was gonna look ok against Tito ‍♂️

Would’ve been legalized first degree assault if he fought Bones
just assault? :lol:

Dana was popping off about "Coke Head" De La Weirdo...lol on the UFC Unflitered Podcast.
I don't always agree with some of the things he says but he was right about that Tito/Chuck fight.

buh bye Super Sage... will not be missed

UFC not matching his alleged deal in the works. he better be gettin paidddd. its either that or he knows in his heart of hearts hes not championship material

rogan said that racist trash logan paul would have a chance against sage in mma. apparently his wrestling is legit and did well in hs or college in I think Iowa.

So Sage is getting the bag? Who did he sign with? Bellator/One/Combante/Rizin?

And how would Silva qualify for a title shot without beating Weidman, Rockhold, Gastellum, Sousa, Romero, etc? SMH.

So Sage is getting the bag? Who did he sign with? Bellator/One/Combante/Rizin?

And how would Silva qualify for a title shot without beating Weidman, Rockhold, Gastellum, Sousa, Romero, etc? SMH.

yeah, its crazy. im thinking Dana said that to him just to entice him to fight, knowing that Silva will probably lose. It's going to be the passing of the torch to the new young guy. i'll be rooting for Anderson though. i want to see what Dana would say if Silva actually won and expected a title shot :lol:

Dana asks for a lot of torch passing from his older/famous vets (e.g. Shogun, Overeem, Silva, Faber, Cowboy, Diego, etc).

Kind of feel like Gastellum has been given tougher challenges in his career (Tyron, Weidman, Bisping, Jacare, etc).

ufc clogging up the division on purpose :lol: moraes should be next in line for the belt

Back
Top Bottom