The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Tony?

That would be the bag and get his name popping again.

Doubt it. Honestly, Cowboy is a bad matchup. Round two and later, Cowboy gets going. And if it hits the ground, Conor am done.

I feel like Dana actually wants Tony vs Khabib

Conor could use a W, Cowboy serves dual purposes

Would like to see Nate be coaxed back. MMA is doing solid, but it could use a shot in the arm

I'd just like some big LW matchups to get booked. Tired of the belt being held up and not knowing if Khabib will face a 6 month or longer suspension.

i want to see alot 185ers in action. is Rockhold done or what? whens paula costa back?
paulo is on the ufc card in april/may to fight yoel iirc. Rockhopd needs to inject trt in his chin because he’s been getting his snot box cleaned by the top 3 guys like clockwork

didnt rockhold say he planned on moving up cause the weight cut was getting tough and wanting a big money fight vs pico

Rockhold’s opportunity at MW is still there despite the knockout to Romero. But he sees a weak LHW landscape where Smith is the #1 contender as a better opportunity to get a title shot. Plus AKA/JBJ.

UFC card this weekend is pretty cool

Aldo v Moicano
Moraes v Assuncao
Oliveria v Teymur
Maia
Johnny Walker

I don't agree with someone like Alexander Hernandez being ranked and Charles Oliviera being unranked. Oliveria should def be ranked

500k fine?!? NSAC is a joke. So Khabib can be back as soon as April, really hope that is the case and they book a titlefight before summer, could see them targeting the memorial day weekend card.

khabib could easily say **** you and just walk away from the sport and not even pay the fine to be reinstated
what was his purse for that fight? did he get bonus and ppv shares?

khabib could easily say **** you and just walk away from the sport and not even pay the fine to be reinstated
what was his purse for that fight? did he get bonus and ppv shares?
Doesn't he have to pay it to get the rest of his purse? He'd be leaving 1.5 mil on the table (if that's indeed how it works and the 500k comes out of that 2 mil guaranteed money)

They need to book khabib vs Tony along with Conor on the same card as a filler in case of emergency

Talk that Khabib will not fight until his buddies suspension is up and will also pay their fines plus the lawyer fees -- $750k total... If Im Khabib, I demand Conor again and finish him with strikes just to make the fines worth it

The last JRE MMA podcast was gold. Joe randomly singing The Spinners while talking about Miriam Nakamoto. Had to do a quick edit:

Back
Top Bottom